Thread: Conflag

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Conflag

15K crit conflag.. holy crap.. watch ur specs guys i can see a nerf incoming

Re: Conflag

if they wanted to nerf it they wouldve done so, people has been doing 18k-19k on PTRs

It's bound to get nerfed.

Quote Originally Posted by Eremiel
    It's bound to get nerfed.
    It's been on the ptr from the beginning and blizzard does not appear to be looking to change it... at all. Get used to it.

PS. 22k crits on sartharion are the win.
    Hide behind a little Bloodelf Paladin?!? Ridiculous! Make way for the Beef of Light! I will shield you, little ones, and should I fall, remember that I taste amazing with Mustard.

as far as pvp goes it most likely will get nerfed......15k crits through 700 res just a little op

Quote Originally Posted by TheJoshsterrr
    as far as pvp goes it most likely will get nerfed......15k crits through 700 res just a little op
    There is no way that you make those numbers in PvP. Most likely around 8k

Quote Originally Posted by faranell
    There is no way that you make those numbers in PvP. Most likely around 8k
    Ok, ill keep that in mind next time a warlock conflagrates 16 k on my 700 resilience rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by Langebrød
    Ok, ill keep that in mind next time a warlock conflagrates 16 k on my 700 resilience rogue.
    Oww your rogue? dont whine about locks.. you could kill us for more then 4 years now, its paybacktime!! ;D
    /sarcasm

anyway, he must be pve specced pve geared + trinket? there is no way you can deal that much dmg with conflag in pvp gear with pvp spec. Maybe you saw CB? even that is lucky if you have pyro + trinket

Quote Originally Posted by Langebrød
    They're probably just getting revenge from when you stunlocked them 100-0

Exactly. Now that locks can 1 shot rogues, we are finally equal 1v1. Literally and seriously.

Was sustaining 1800 dps unbuffed with a utility-oriented (as opposed to max-dps) spec.

At level 74.
    I like what they've done.

well we downed the first boss 10 man, got to 2nd boss trash which is harder than the first boss!

but WTF 22k conflag crits!!

ye, we deserve this for the fear nerf.

Quote Originally Posted by Galith
    It's been on the ptr from the beginning and blizzard does not appear to be looking to change it... at all. Get used to it.
    Keep telling yourself that. As much as it'd be awesome if it stayed, it -will- get nerfed.

QQ incoming > More QQ coming > Nerf coming

Yeah it almost feels like cheating when the first thing people in world pvp know of me ganking them is they see immolate pop up followed instantly by an 11-12k crit.

15+ Year Old Account

It shouldn't get nerfed at all. I was on the PTR and did arena and dueled a lot outside Org and I have pretty good PvP and PvE gear. I never saw a crit over 9k and this was vs. people with average to mediocre resillience. I'm not the best PvP'er and don't claim to be. I miss the days of dotting and running, but even as Full Destro I was still getting pwnd by just about every class, especially if they can heal. Yeah, we may get them down to 20% right off the bat, but they will just heal to 100% while you are waiting on your cool downs. And if you are playing a class with stuns and don't have your trinket and a circle up? GG If you are playing a melee class with silence or spell interrupt. GG

I'd really like to see a Conflagrate crit over 10k with the lock in PvP gear on any class with 700+ resillience.

For PvE we should be seeing crits that high. We're a pure DPS class and should be hitting that hard. Only thing that is BS in my opinion is we are supposed to be a damage over time class so they nerf Affliction. If I wanted to be a fire mage I would have rolled one.

Quote Originally Posted by Slotter
    Only thing that is BS in my opinion is we are supposed to be a damage over time class so they nerf Affliction. If I wanted to be a fire mage I would have rolled one.
    Maybe its time for you to rethink your position on what the warlock class is supposed to be, since blizzard doesnt seem to share your opinion.

Read the name of spec again. Its DESTRUCTION BABY!! And thats how I feel atm. I Destroy! ROAR!!!

Used to be like "Im sorry I need to cast this on you" - spec. Ppl didn't even bother to dispel immolate...

NOOO DEY BE STEALIN MY CONFLAG :<
    rofl at hotfix
    Now i question myself, why coudlnt they hotfix uber bursty class / speccs when WotLK launched.

A Possible replacement for Archimonde. Beware all ye landlubbers.

Guess what? l2improvise, bichiz.