Healing in Ulduar

Can you give any problems you encountered (If any) while healing?

Illidan was crashing all night so I never got a chance to see past trash

Quitting the fail that WoW has become when Aion comes out. No point to play hardcore when any idiot can have the same gear as you.

Re: Healing in Ulduar

Tremendous server lag on Ner'Zhul, casts would go off 3-5 seconds after being initiated.

Other than that... Ignis likes to melee the people he charges, which instagibs anyone but a tank with no way to heal them through it, and the trash before him can instagib people if they're too close to a wall and get hit by a flame tornado.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...trellen/simple (Enhancement PvE)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...l/alamo/simple (Boomkin/Guardian, PvE)

No, I'm not the real Alamo, just a guy who liked his work.

Re: Healing in Ulduar

We killed Levithan one shot and Razorscale on our 4th attempt or so after we figured out how to manage the adds. We got a few attempts on Ignis before we realized he was bugged and XTs trash is bugged so...that concluded our raiding for the evening. We came back for 10 man, killed Levithan and Razorscale then people released and got bug locked out of the instance so we called it.

From that little bit, nothing really has changed in my healing strat. My mana was pretty fine. Dipped to maybe 20% on Razorscale when other healer(s) died to getting back-to-back fire bombed. Razorscale and Ignis seemed pretty CH friendly (depending on the strat you use for Razor, I suppose).

For me it was mostly Riptide/LHW spam with some CH splashed in. The issue with CH now is that because we're at the beginning of content, the fire bombs can two-shot people so healing people with slow ass CH can be hazardous to their health. The AoE deal with Ignis does knocks most to ~50% then ticks them down to ~20%. CH is generally too slow here as well until you've LHW'd people up to ~60% again all the while watching people in the Slag Pot. Pretty fun overall I thought.

Just wish they would have waited another weak to release it less buggy.