Thread: Addon Advise

Addon Advise

I'm just wondering what other mages are finding to be the best addon for tracking self procs/buffs (ie. FoF, Hot Streak, etc) Right now I'm using MageHelper, which is alright. Anyone have any good experience w/ anything different?

Re: Addon Advise

Some addons i find helpful are decursive and poweraura.

MSBT is very nice for me, and its not only for mages, all classes can use it. Maybe Qmage if you like quake 2 sounds (plays a sound when proc occurs).

I like Magealert.

Power auras all the way for me!

I like Magealert.

<3 Elkano's Buff Bars ..... i can track debuff's on my target to make sure TTW is keeping procced, can track when and for how long I have a Hot Streak/ClearCasting/Heroism/Trinket pop/Mana Gem and changing the colors of each bar can really set them apart and make it easier on your eyes to see which is failing off first. (a little rough to set up but totally worth it )

http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/382/newuin.jpg

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...asClassic.html

Power Auras Classic

By far the best way to track well just about anything. Track Debuffs, Procs, Spell Cast Time, Enemy Specific, and a ton more.

Deleted

Mage Fever....small...low usage on ram...and simple

Scorchio2 and SCT is best combo of addons i will want, Scorchio2 can report was rw/chat... but i prefer it to report to SCT since it have alot of options, other cool thing Scorchio2 does is u can chose sounds for when u get some proc or like when LB fades it makes some sound so u dont need to be allways traking it with is bars with timers.