What about continue fury

I was sure about respect arms because of the dps. I´ve tryed and I don´t like it. I prefer fury. Instead of in the dummy I do less dps with arms, but I think that it is because I have 160 hit with my arm :C. That wasn´t a problema when I was fury, but now.... uff.
    Whit this situation, and with the 5% crit of fury, what about continue fury?
    Please, suggest me.

Re: What about continue fury

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy84
    I was sure about respect arms because of the dps. I´ve tryed and I don´t like it. I prefer fury. Instead of in the dummy I do less dps with arms, but I think that it is because I have 160 hit with my arm :C. That wasn´t a problema when I was fury, but now.... uff.
    Whit this situation, and with the 5% crit of fury, what about continue fury?
    Please, suggest me.
    You should have a lot more hit than 160 if you want to go fury. Try to go for 9% or so. And if you like fury, you can play it, it is not THAT bad but with the recent Arms buffs, it has been proven that it is better dps and brings more raid useful debuffs. Besides, the 5% crit, you can get it from a feral druid, so it really depends of what you are doing! =)