Thread: Shameless QQ

Shameless QQ

I don't care that much about pvp, and I do realise that 15k crits are OP. What bothers me though is this;

http://elitistjerks.com/f80/t48311-s...ost_3_1_specs/
    http://elitistjerks.com/f80/t53164-p...endium_v3_1_a/

About 20% of a destro warlocks dps is Conflagrate, after 30% is removed that means we're looking at a 6% dps decrease. As you can see is the simulationcraft thread that means our dps is a grand total of 6308 now, 650 below Affliction + Doomguard and 550 below Felguard/Emberstorm. Thats a 10% difference.

And maybe I'm going crazy, but for some reason Sartharion and his drakes, and both bosses in VoA and the trash were immune to my conflagrates today.

I like destro, but this isn't what I bargained for.

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Shameless QQ

They wern't immune to your conflagrates, they were immune to the Aftermath effect

So looking at the numbers on elitist, 40/31 is now inferior to 41/30.

I want a freespec.
    Pax Aeterna - Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Aetheron
    So looking at the numbers on elitist, 40/31 is now inferior to 41/30.
    I want a freespec.
    Not only that, but all destro specs are inferior to meta spec for pve. So you can choose to bring an insanely unique raid buff that only demo locks can bring (demonic pact) and do more damage, or bring replenishment and uh...suck I guess. Thank you blizz for nerfing our burst without making up for it anywhere else.

My name is Rodobson, and I approve this QQ.

15+ Year Old Account

Yeah, they give us a free re-spec, then nerf our main DPS spell and force us to pay the 45-50 gold anyway to respec 0/41/30 instead of 0/40/31. F'n BS. Not to mention the fact that it's THE most boring spec to play.

15+ Year Old Account

Not to mention the fact that the raid damage is seriously intense on almost all Ulduar bosses, and the demon will die in 80% of the fights.

Affliction here i come.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowbell
    Not to mention the fact that the raid damage is seriously intense on almost all Ulduar bosses, and the demon will die in 80% of the fights.

Affliction here i come.
    With the new demon talents my felguard has yet to die by raid dmg.

im hoping that the 2set bonus from t8 makes up for the dps lost >_> wishful thinking?