wf/ft/ft + glyph questions

hi, my first time her, and english is not my mother language, so pls be a little patient with my english ^^

New Talent: Frozen Power: Increases the damage done by your Lightning Bolt, Chain Lightning, Lava Lash and Shock spells by 5/10% on targets afflicted by your Frostbrand Attack effect, and your Frost Shock has a 50/100% chance to root the target in Ice for 5 seconds when used on targets at or further than 15 yards from you.

sounds quite nice, so my question is if the new combo is ft/fl > wf/fl ?!

and the new feral spirit glyph is it better than wf (of no use if not playing with wf - depends on the question above) or better than lightningshield / ss glyph (in my opinion the ss glyph is the best of all..!?) ???

currently using ss/lightningshield/wf glyphs

i have looked in the other threads, but could not find an answer to it
    so i am looking forward to your answers

"PVP is only balanced if rogues always win. It´s been like this for over four years" loled a lot

english is not my first language so pls excuse my mistakes ^^

Re: wf/ft/ft + glyph questions

Frozen Power is a PvP only talent so I'll assume you're talking about PvP.

The new PvP Weapon Enchant combo will be WF/FB.

Windfury main hand because it gives burst damage and builds Maelstrom procs. Frostbrand offhand to benefit from Frozen Power, plus keep your enemy snared. You get extra damage to spells with Frostbrand to make up for not having the bonus Spellpower from Flametounge.

The 3 Best Glyphs for PvP are (in my opinion):
    -Stormstrike
    -Feral Spirits
    -Stoneclaw

Stormstrike will buff all your nature damage, Feral spirits get double the ap bonus, and Stoneclaw will give you a damage shield.

PvE Enchant will still remain as WF/FT.

it was a question about pve, because

FB: Increases the damage done by your Lightning Bolt, Chain Lightning, Lava Lash and Shock spells by 5/10%

sounds quite nice, and so i thought it might be better then wf !? (oO)

"PVP is only balanced if rogues always win. It´s been like this for over four years" loled a lot

Aaaand bosses are immune to FB effect. So its useless pve unless your'e planning to farm quests, been mentioned in a few posts over past couple of weeks, you must of missed it.

oha then i must have missed it, thx for the answers