Thread: WTH...

  1. #1
    Epic! Anium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    Posts
    1,701

    WTH...

    I havn't been concerning myself with the priests changes in 3.1 as a hunter, however has shadow spec been insanly buffed? Basically a shadow priest owned me in under 4 secs today and before well they wouldn't even come close...

  2. #2

    Re: WTH...

    well gaint abount 6.5% more dps ... its more that dots crit and maybe he got lucky there.

  3. #3

    Re: WTH...

    Quote Originally Posted by Anium
    I havn't been concerning myself with the priests changes in 3.1 as a hunter, however has shadow spec been insanly buffed? Basically a shadow priest owned me in under 4 secs today and before well they wouldn't even come close...
    Exaggerate much?

  4. #4

  5. #5

    Re: WTH...

    Quote Originally Posted by Anium
    before well they wouldn't even come close...
    lol That's what I said then and now about hunters.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

  6. #6

    Re: WTH...

    Quote Originally Posted by Relina
    Exaggerate much?
    Disclaimer: OP didn't realize a SPriest was attacking him until VT and SW:P were already on him, and the Mind Blast had just crit. He then died in under 4 seconds to Mind Flay and DoT crits. In Wintergrasp, while the SPriest had 5 stacks of Tenacity.

    Now it sounds like a likely scenario. :P

  7. #7

    Re: WTH...

    Quote Originally Posted by Anium
    I havn't been concerning myself with the priests changes in 3.1 as a hunter, however has shadow spec been insanly buffed? Basically a shadow priest owned me in under 4 secs today and before well they wouldn't even come close...
    HAHAHAHA under 4s .... get real man !


    and no, our dmg hasnt been insanly buffed, only a little. We do have more Burst now (RNG) with DP doing instant dmg(not much) Dots which can crit but deal less dmg on normal ticks than before and Shadowfiend..

    >Q_Q<

  8. #8

    Re: WTH...

    Quote Originally Posted by Anium
    I havn't been concerning myself with the priests changes in 3.1 as a hunter, however has shadow spec been insanly buffed? Basically a shadow priest owned me in under 4 secs today and before well they wouldn't even come close...
    Hehe I looked in a forum on official wow site yesterday and there was another hunter who said about the same as you.
    However, sure... we got buffed but if you read the blues earlier it was stated that hunters were a big problem for priest before the patched. Perhaps now it's a bit better? I dont know if you still go for sv spec but I could guess bm is better against priests or what do you think?
    Your lord is under attack! Your lord is under attack!

  9. #9

    Re: WTH...

    If the 3 dots are up, hunter's dead. Been dueling around, it's really easy to kill them. Especially with Psychic Horror :>

  10. #10

    Re: WTH...

    Quote Originally Posted by syanid
    If the 3 dots are up, hunter's dead. Been dueling around, it's really easy to kill them. Especially with Psychic Horror :>
    If Horror's not up, good luck even applying Vampiric Touch.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

  11. #11

    Re: WTH...

    Please, spec shadow once and actually try to do it before posting otherwise. I know you like to build the post count, but it's starting to get annoying with the amount of false information you're spreading.

  12. #12
    Scarab Lord AetherMcLoud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    My own private hell
    Posts
    4,156

    Re: WTH...

    Quote Originally Posted by syanid
    Please, spec shadow once and actually try to do it before posting otherwise. I know you like to build the post count, but it's starting to get annoying with the amount of false information you're spreading.
    Well I pretty much rape most hunters, paladins, non-resto shamans in bgs and do well against warlocks and mages, DKs are OK too rogues are still hard. << 3.1
    Well I pretty much raped most hunters, paladins, non-resto shamans in bgs and did well against warlocks and mages, DKs were OK too rogues were almost impossible. << 3.0.9

    Coincidence?
    I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite signature on the forum.

  13. #13

    Re: WTH...

    Quote Originally Posted by Anium
    I havn't been concerning myself with the priests changes in 3.1 as a hunter, however has shadow spec been insanly buffed? Basically a shadow priest owned me in under 4 secs today and before well they wouldn't even come close...
    Perhaps you should try wearing some PVP gear, or not leaving your character AFK on a PVP server.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •