Poll: What do you think of Ulduar, despite the performance issues?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

What do you think of Ulduar, despite the performance issues?

title

Re: What do you think of Ulduar, despite the performance issues?

Performance issues are making it harder than it seems :P
    Good tactic by blizzard :P

im loving how blizzard selectively allows only the top guilds of each server to raid while all others are left out in the cold to do nothing. cant even try VOA or anything. so so far yeah whole thing sucks

Ud think with all the money they make they can get some servers that can handle the amount of traffic.. or they can just let every1 install the patch and open the instance like a couple of days later after they fixed all the issues..

I guess to beat the bar it has to be filled with blue?! My guild can not even get close.

Sorry if I sound like an asshole to whomever is reading this, but I'm in the top guild on my server and I wish they did have a key requirement for this place. It would keep out the scrubs that don't have a chance in here any way and the goddamn instance server could stay up for more than 20 minutes at a time. Hate if you want, but I think at least 3D Sarth 25 should be the minimum requirement to get in Ulduar.

This sucks for the second night in a row.

-------------------------------------------------------------
    Twilight Vanquisher Takae the Undying Immortal of the Nightfall

Haven't seen much yet, instance froze twice for half an hour or more :'(
    But i think there is not enough trash to get to bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by Takae
    Sorry if I sound like an asshole to whomever is reading this, but I'm in the top guild on my server and I wish they did have a key requirement for this place. It would keep out the scrubs that don't have a chance in here any way and the goddamn instance server could stay up for more than 20 minutes at a time. Hate if you want, but I think at least 3D Sarth 25 should be the minimum requirement to get in Ulduar.

This sucks for the second night in a row.

-------------------------------------------------------------
    Twilight Vanquisher Takae the Undying Immortal of the Nightfall
    At least as evidenced by the first few encounters Ulduar is not near as hard as OS 3D. I don't think it is too much of a stretch to think that maybe, maybe, blizzard should just try and fix the issue? You really shouldn't have a say to who can enter the raid, just so that you can raid fine.

edit: I've seen XT-002 (10 man) and Flame Leviathan and Razorscale so far (25 man) and it's a blast. the Flame Leviathan encounter was a lot of fun.

Tuesday night we got to Flame Leviathan and wiped on hard mode. We came back and one shotted him on regular mode. Then the server crashed. Wednesday night the server crashed as soon as we started to zone into Ulduar. The only guild on our server with more than one boss down has been raiding very late at night after everyone has given up and gone to bed.

im loving how blizzard selectively allows only the top guilds of each server to raid while all others are left out in the cold to do nothing. cant even try VOA or anything. so so far yeah whole thing sucks
    If you really think that top guild dont deal with blizzard's server issues just like us you are very wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Restrogue
    Ud think with all the money they make they can get some servers that can handle the amount of traffic.. or they can just let every1 install the patch and open the instance like a couple of days later after they fixed all the issues..
    contrary to popular belief, server maintenance is not about whacking the server repeatedly with a wrench.

It goes way beyond that if you think logistically.

Performance issues?
    And Ulduar's fantastic, halfway through in 3 runs and we've all decided to skip any fight info. Figuring out the fights (with boss mods though, certainly makes things easier than without) adds to the excitement, and comparing our methods to the strategies after the fact can be quite funny.

15+ Year Old Account

perfomance isues? was fixed at second day of patch

and curently we had 1 day where we gave up due to lag (1st day)

a day where we couldnt get enough healers and a day where we was very late.

so 2 and half day we just did council yesterday and had 1 try at kologarn. so we done five bosses
    Your greed, your foolishness has brought you to this end.

- Prince Malchezaar

One guildmate said "In Ulduar even the trash have adds!" We got a laugh out of that. The trash in Ulduar is tougher than bosses in Naxx.
    80 DK (Blood tank) 450 JC/450 BS
    80 Pally (Tank/Holy) 450 JC/450 BS
    80 Shammy (Resto/Enhance) 450 JC/450 Enchanting
    80 Lock (Destro) 450 Tailoring/450 Enchanting
    80 Hunter (SV) 450 Mining/450 JC

Quote Originally Posted by kailtas
    perfomance isues? was fixed at second day of patch

Lol I made this thread the day the patch came out, that's why I included it.

You'll be seeing a lot of guilds starting to clean up Ulduar in a matter of days.

Lucky you guys then. We still have performance issues. 5 second cast times on instant spells etc.
    Stormscale is such a shithole.

Hi we cant design hard encounters so we only let you pull this boss for 1 hour per raid lockout..

nca-guild.com