Quick feral leveling question

Hi,
    My first character was a druid, and masochistically i leveled him resto starting at the launch of WoW vanilla beta...
    I just started playing again after taking a break that started after the Sunwell patch came out, and I was wondering if there were any guides that are up to date with tips for leveling up a new druid. Are the primary stats i'm looking to maximize agl, str, and stam (for a feral leveling build, of course)?
    Any advice anyone has for me would be a great help.
    Thank you!

Re: Quick feral leveling question

my druid is lvl 32, feral.
    I wear junk greens from random loot and AH if they are cheap. Stats focus on agi>str>stam.
    So far I found cat form lvling reasonably fast and fun as well. Basic routine is Rake>claw>claw>Rip(or FB if mob is not the coward escaping type)>loot.

just my 2cents

I heard balance got some buff in dps after 3.1 while feral not. Does that mean balance may be a better lvling spec? advice anyone please?

thank you!

BUMP

Quote Originally Posted by huabaobao
    I heard balance got some buff in dps after 3.1 while feral not. Does that mean balance may be a better lvling spec? advice anyone please?
    "better lvling spec" - how do you define that?

Ferals can solo almost anything while in bear form. They have almost no downtime because they can heal themselves right after a fight. They can kill stuff fairly quickly, and their dps form has a run speed increase.

Moonkins.... wellll.... they have good dps and can heal if they have to (I wouldn't recommend it)