Thread: Flask price

Flask price

So yeah on my server (stonemaul us) the 1h flask are the same price as the 2h one were (some even went up in price)

anyone else have that problem ?

Re: Flask price

duh everyone is raiding no wonder its gonna go up
    Quote Originally Posted by figginnoob
    Or, maybe you could start a trend by playing WoW with your elbows. Then you could say, "WoW! Look at me! I play WoW with my elbows! I'm HARDCORE!". Then you could feel satisfied knowing that you're awesome 'cause you play with your elbows and are much better than those sorry casual scrubs that don't.

its not a problem, its a glorious thing. Demand went up two fold, be happy the price didnt go up as it should. i plan on making mad bank off flasks in next couple of weeks

15+ Year Old Account

Almost thinking of dropping mining for herbing so I can just get my own mats for flasks.

the price will go down soon it's just a coupel of days

Quote Originally Posted by Nizjub
    its not a problem, its a glorious thing. Demand went up two fold, be happy the price didnt go up as it should. i plan on making mad bank off flasks in next couple of weeks
    LOL what you said. I was selling em as soon as they went up. Glad I sat on mats for a month
    "Peace is a lie"

Hell yeah, I looooove selling them. Making so much more cash now just because people have to keep refreshing them during the raid. Now the question is, are ya'll selling them individually or by the stack?

Quote Originally Posted by Nezapadooke
    Hell yeah, I looooove selling them. Making so much more cash now just because people have to keep refreshing them during the raid. Now the question is, are ya'll selling them individually or by the stack?
    One at a time. Put 5-10 up. Have 2 accounts, and just keep my AH toon at the AH. When a few sell, a few more go up
    "Peace is a lie"

Gold is serious business, it makes you play better imo.

15+ Year Old Account

The price will lower because of:

- You gain more herbs out of herbing in Northrend.
    - Many people are raiding ATM, and therefor they buy flasks etc.

So give it some time, and people will make more flasks out of their herbs, since they get more herbs.