Poll: Make healing stream raid-wide?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Should Healing-stream be raid wide?

Honest poll, no flame wars, just honest opinion.

Re: Should Healing-stream be raid wide?

If they did make it raid wide, blizzard would make it on par with the pally judgement that returns hp.

Quitting the fail that WoW has become when Aion comes out. No point to play hardcore when any idiot can have the same gear as you.

Brewmaster
    15+ Year Old Account

It would give less return, but it would also work for healers.

Also it couldnt stack like it does now, or it would be imba. Still if palas have their JoL i think HST could be raid wide, w/o anyone being pissed.

I'd settle for something as simple as Stream counting torwards my heals like a pallys judge does theirs.

yes because holy pala's apply Judgment of Light right?

Make it raid wide, reduce healing done by ~50% and make it non-stackable with other shamans HST.

Why reduce healing done? Because 200 healing per second is too high if it would be raid wide. 200*25 = 5000 HPS from a freaking totem
    "Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one."
    - Clint Eastwood

I don't think they would ever make it raid wide. It isn't that powerful in a party of 5 as it is. If the made it raid wide they would have to nerf the healing it gave out, which would mean it would be a totally useless totem if you weren't in a full 25 man raid. I also don't want it being anything like the paladin's judgement of light. They did that to our mana totems rendering them useless in raids with paladins. Plus it just homogenizes the classes more, keep our uniqueness!

No. Making it raid-wide would introducing major differences in utility for 10 and 25 man content. They would almost have to balance it around 25 man levels and then it would be useless for 5 and 10 man encounters.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkduck
    Oh god, i sure hope I don't reincarnate into a bad DPS because of my bad karma. It would suck to have to cry every patch because I'm afraid to lose my raid spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Lapeeno
    The good ones do.

Quote Originally Posted by Lapeeno
    yes they do! well done pal!

No way. It would cause too many issues for Blizzard when it comes to reworking our totems. As for now, since Pallys and Shams don't stack anymore mana wise, I think we need a new water totem. Something a little bit different from a regen ability or a poison removal. Maybe an ice totem or something along those lines. Water totems are becoming less and less raid viable unless you're resto. Yay manatide.

It should heal the 5 lowest hp members of the raid for twice what it heals the party for now.

Brewmaster
    15+ Year Old Account

After couple of raids (both ulduar and naxx) i think that HST cant really be raid wide in current form.

I had 360 HP ticks in 10 man raid. W/o tree buff, only with Totem of Wrath. And im not geared for spellpower... In actual raids ticks reaching 400 wasnt anything unusual.

HST was healping on Tantrum (tantrum lasts for 12 secs. it's 6 ticks = 2.4k hp which is in most cases 1 tick less for healers to heal... ) it was helping after Flame Jets, got two ticks even before we landed.

TL;DR HST is really, really nice to have now. Finally increased healing from talent works, and we're having constant HoT that heals quite a lot.

PS. I had more than 10% total healing done with HST... Although first fights (except ignis) arent CH friendly cause people are spread (XT OO2 and Razorscale), so AoE HST was working nice :P Im happy "