Flame Leviathan - 5 manned - Planet Express - Dentarg

Flame Leviathan (10 man) has officially been 5 manned :O

1 Prot Warr, 1 Resto Shaman, 1 Holy Pally, 1 Ret Pally and 1 Blood DK. (not that it matters for this fight)

Strat: 2 Demos, with passengers and 1 Siege driver only.

Simply DPS him with AA guns and Pyrite and he goes down fairly quickly.

Feel free to check my armory for the 10 man achievements, unfortunately no SS available from the fight, did get one after he despawned though.

Armory- http://www.wowarmory.com/character-a...shious&gn=imho

5 man FL:

Re: Flame Leviathan - 5 manned - Planet Express - Dentarg

All that I can say is... LOL
    War doesn't decide who's right, It decides who's left.
    FOR PONY!!!

Might of the Leviathon and some weird Cloth Bracers that were DEd drop if anyone is interested.

Because 10 man flame leviathan with no towers up is hard amirite?

Quote Originally Posted by Triston
    Still impressive.
    Nom Nom Nom [NNF] (2 points) - When you Ferocious Bite a target at or below 25% health, you have a 50/100% chance to instantly refresh the duration of your Rip on the target.

Supar hard.

Hey, just sayin, it's been done sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Melonberry
    Still impressive.
    Not really, that fight is an absolute joke. Every guild that had any business in Ulduar 1 shot him, and a lot of pugs did too.

was 3 manned on ptr.
    Bornakk"Increasingly it felt like someone playing against a Ret-Pally really only had 60% of their health bar because Vindication took away 20% from the start and then Hammer of Wrath kicked in when they had 20% left. This change was something we could confidently hotfix and would have a minimal to no impact on the PvE side of things. "
    VINDICATION TAKES 20% HEALTH /facepalm

Not really, that fight is an absolute joke. Every guild that had any business in Ulduar 1 shot him, and a lot of pugs did too.
    Maybe we're not a srsbsns guild and wanted to have some fun. I'm just letting people know it's possible. Enjoy your raiding.

15+ Year Old Account

Actually this is very possible. 2 guildies and I were bored and decided to check out Ulduar earlier today. It was amazing looking so we decided to see how long we could live. I drove a demolisher with 1 passenger and we had a bike. We cleared everything up to Flame Leviathan (although we took a long time since we didn't know what we were doing). Once we got to FL, we had 2 more friends show up. On our 3rd attempt, we had him to 63% before we had to leave for our official raid. We weren't going for any achievements and we didn't want to down him (as we have a guild run on Monday). This was just something fun to do and I got an achievement out of it

This is just the first experience of Ulduar and I can't wait to see the rest next week!

I thought Ulduar would be more of a challenge.........I am sad to see even the top end guilds blow through it.

Unless you didn't read how to do the fight before you went in and figured it out by yourself like we did :P

Quote Originally Posted by Kuthumii
    I thought Ulduar would be more of a challenge.........I am sad to see even the top end guilds blow through it.
    I will be disappointed if all the hard modes are steamrolled. As for the normal way of killing them..expected.
    Failure to evolve is failure to us all.

Everyone be disappointed this is indeed a sad day..I mean honestly..if people can do the first easy boss of ulduar on easy mode with no towers with only 5 people on 10 man..then maybe people will be able to do Naxx with 15 people..O WAIT.

^
    Please read and understand that Flame Leviathan is like the Patchwerk of Naxx..gear + some dps = win
    L2P or GTFO
    - Gear isn't free, earn it
    - I also have opinions regarding this game, you're not special
    - LFG Heroics.

Why does that make you sad?

worry about your own guild's progress instead of living through other guilds.