Elemental shaman ARENA?

So guys with the new patch, i decided to play arena 2v2 whit e resto druid.Both have 700+ res.But is still hard to raise the rating over 1600.The problem is still the same ... ''casters'' Any ideas what is a best combo for elemental shaman for 2v2 arena?

Re: Elemental shaman ARENA?

ice mage or lock for cc

Deleted

Personally I do 3v3, as 2v2 seems a bit hard-ish for an Elemental Shaman. If you want to go, I suggest you go with a Ret/Holy Paladin. ( Holy Shock Repentance spec ) So you can be allowed to toss of some nasty bursts on a stunned target, or nuke down his pal while hes repentanced.

Quote Originally Posted by xristian
    So guys with the new patch, i decided to play arena 2v2 whit e resto druid.Both have 700+ res.But is still hard to raise the rating over 1600.The problem is still the same ... ''casters'' Any ideas what is a best combo for elemental shaman for 2v2 arena?
    Shamans, just like in WC3, work well in large groups. We rely heavily on the other around us, to help us surivie. We shine in 5s, 3s can be alright, but some team builds will hurt.

Personally, group with another shaman for 2s, more totems, the better.
    "Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man."

What you guys think about ele-resto 2-2 team ? ???

My english was bad, but since I left EU for my own loc. server it become even more bad. Sorry for leaving You, EU :P

personally...i dont know any 1 elemental shaman in my server with 1900+ rating.All the shamans go resto for 2v2 to raise up!So i think i will try 3v3 .

Quote Originally Posted by IhatePvE
    What you guys think about ele-resto 2-2 team ? ???
    there is a vid on youtube of a resto and elemental shaman who reached 2.1k this season

i know that there is one 2,3k ele/hunter team on my server
    and a pretty good ele/boomking team at 2,1k

i don't thing ele/heal works at all... in 2v2

I got to give credit where credit is due. An elemental doing good at arena is skilled. Plain and simple. I am impressed...

ele / destrolock

Quote Originally Posted by Wildhearted
    there is a vid on youtube of a resto and elemental shaman who reached 2.1k this season
    Link plz

My english was bad, but since I left EU for my own loc. server it become even more bad. Sorry for leaving You, EU :P

This gives me a small ammount of hope for my PvP ele shammy
    I am too old to argue with trolls on the internet, but dammit I can't help myself some days

Hell Yeah, and that was before 3.1. Now we got AoE Root with Earthbind more frost shock dmg combined Poison + Disease Cleansing Totem, A 4k bubble from Stoneskin, and can use Thunderstorm while STUNNED! I've only lost against a rouge once so far since the patch. ^_^. THEY MADE SHAMANS PVPABLE! w00t. lol

I'm playing with disc priest, we reached 1.75k yesterday and I think we are going up more. Funny fact is that he has 158res and 1.6k healing (check my armory link) so if they focus on him it's alot harder and we usually lose.
    My gear isn't perfect also, I have resto belt, 3 savage pieces and old medallion, when I upgrade those I'll get shitloads more resilience.
    If they focus on me tho it's alot easier coz I can kite warrs and rogues (a bit harder) almost like mage and their healer has no time to do anything but heal his partner due to my insane burst whole match long.
    I think this setup is decent and if my priest had like 900res it wouldn't be a problem if they focus on him at all, he would survive a lot easier and who knows, maybe we would be over 1.9k already.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Isabis

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by omikron
    i am sorry but i dont think u can use ele in 2on2 arena!

and if u want to try it you should play 2dps!!

rogue
    ele shaman + rogue combo/s in top 100ish and close of it, guess it requires imba skills and timing but ye doable