Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: how is your dps as spriest?

Mind Flay now provides 3 stacks of Shadow Weaving over the entire channel as opposed to 2 instantly as it was before, so now I start with VT, Mind Flay, Mind Blast, DP, SW:P.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

I'd love to weigh in on the conversation, but due to the fact that raid instances seem to crash completely the second my toon steps foot in them, I have yet to see post 3.1 raid damage.

From questing squeezing in a short VoA attempt the last tow nights my dps went up about 500 DPS. I am in about 50% 200epics and 213epics. the Crit ticks on Mind flay have been pretty good to me i have seen some 4k ticks on MF.

My DPS has gone up a fair bit since patch, did 6.2k on 002 last night, which i thought was decent, altho our 2 rogues where much higher, more than the "5%", maybe 10-20%

I've only done HUK, which isn't a test at all but for a 5 man, I felt like I was doing about 2-300 more dps. We had a mage that was testing new spec that was at 1900 but then 3400 for boss fights.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================