Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Yogg Saron killed by Ensidia World First!

It was 25man, right?

btw, ulduar is not cleared, algalon is still up, all feedin' on tears.

you cannot judge a raid's difficulty by the performance of the top tier guilds,

i've been in ulduar, we're making progress every night. its deffinatly ALOT more difficult than naxx ever was. it feels alot like the later bosses in pre-nerf BT after akama and before illidan. fights are more complex, they require better exicution. the biggest difficulty we are having is getting people out of the Naxx zerg rush mindset and into the more coordinated mode required by ulduar.

coming from what i would call a fairly average raiding guild, these fights are deffinatly challenging enough to keep the bulk of the raiding population busy for a good long time to come.

big grats to ensidia, good luck on algalon!

they started 1 day later than the US, and their server was offline last night -.- gawd those guys are good
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromalius

have you ever seen a Tauren Rogue? No. Thats because they are THAT good.

people who talk about blizzard not have made ulduar more harder than naxx, is wrong. Ensidia have done 25 ulduar normal mode and not hard mode lets see how long it will take them to make hard mode and then we can talk about if blizzard had make ulduar as same lvl as naxx
    Hard modes cannot be done for all bossess unless you do them on normal mode first, and get the quest for Algalon.
    I think Kara was not zerged like Ulduar before - I mean not that many guilds were going there for server firsts - it become a widespread tradition from Black Temple days.

Also what you compare - Karazhan that you done 50x all over and after 6x nerfs - or the normal Karazhan? Because you should compare Karazhan and Ulduar if you done both 50x over. Maybe Karazhan will still come out on top (can't say for sure, but judging on the 1st encounter (before server crash) the Flame Leviathan seemed easier than anything).

We will need to be entertained by Ulduar for 6 months now. With a few hardmodes already done, hope the rest are harder to do...

And... world 1st kills are also sponsored by Blizzard, aka "Feast of Strenght" achievement - world 1st...

inb4 (or am I too late?) European flaming by insecure Americans.

Anyone knows how many hours Ensidia spent on Yogg-Saron (only that boss)?

Meh grats, but come back to us when you got hardmodes done kkthxbai.
    Why not you paid your $15 right?

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by xec
    and this is what blizzard call now: "much harder" instance than naxx :]
    Name one raid instance where most bosses weren't killed within the first few days of release by the worlds top guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by Malefic
    Ya know what pisses me off, all these people out here that sit there and say they have no life.

Fair enough they probably did raid for the past 24 hours continuously, however thats it, Ulduar is pretty much cleared for them now. I bet your guild doesn't clear it within 24 hours of raiding.
    Now they can sit back and enjoy clearing it in one night every week, I bet all your guilds won't be doing that for a while.
    You lot actually play WoW more then them, and they're the no lifers. They have everything done in 1 day and have 6 days a week to do what the fuck they want, you raid 5 days a week and still haven't done that.
    just fyi, they cleared it all in 11 hours.

and just ignore the haters, they're just jealous and can't admit it.

My fellow Americans....

Give these guys the props they deserve. For the Horde!!!

Contrary to what some of us believe: The world is bigger than America. Of course we're not going to get the most world firsts.

hehe, ye, they just dont see the difference between life and computer game, called populary "nolife". and they dont realize even how unhappy people they are :]
    Yeah. I'm sure progression raiding for the past 1.5 days has really put a huge hamper on their lives. I know if I don't see my friends/family for 2 days they assume that I died and never talk to me again, so this must be the case with every Ensidia member too. And work! How could they ever manage to take 2 days off work...impossible! I conclude that none of them have any jobs other than wow. /sarcasm off

Give me a break. I couldn't care less about what Ensidia does, but seriously, the jealousy spouting from some people in this thread is just mind blowing.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account

This happens every time one of the top guilds clears all the content, I still find it quite amazing that they still don't see how they work.

They play a lot less then your average raider, whenever there is new content they blast through it as fast as possible, then they farm it once every week until next content patch is released. So they probably spend a lot more time outside the house then most of us who sit here posting about it does. It's so clear that it's nothing but jealousy.

Same thing with SWP, they was called no lifers blah blah for winning the race, however after the cleared it they spent one day a week farming SWP, hell in the end they spent like 2 hours clearing the place, that means 2 hours a week of raiding.

It's quite funny, but if it makes you feel better to claim they are no lifers who lives in their moms basement and if you actually think they give a fuck about what you think about them go on flame them all you want.

hehe, ye, they just dont see the difference between life and computer game, called populary "nolife". and they dont realize even how unhappy people they are :]
    you are on a gaming forum talking about the best guild and telling them they are "nolife" and don't realise how unhappy they are?

Irony lol ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Exera
    Name one raid instance where most bosses weren't killed within the first few days of release by the worlds top guilds.
    Naxx 60. Progression on four horsemen.

It took like, what, four weeks on only that encounter before D&T(i think) took them.

Also, the race for world firsts, or, the first I heard of them, was in BWL-days.
    Nihilum got worldfirsts on C'Thun and Kel'thuzad 60, D&T on four horsemen.

Of what I can remember.

Also, EU-maintenance is Wednesday, so, they've got to Wed to do stuff ;0 Not that it's important, but /shrug

Also, to that embarrassing Orc Warr;
    I think you're the one with the least life, to be quite frank.
    All you do is bash people who try to do their best. It's a human thing.
    I doubt they'd be mocked if they were doing this in sports (or at least for the same reason. Money springs t mind)
    How anyone can even call anyone else hardcore in WOTLK is beyond me.

Also, Grats to Ensidia, and it's still a very sad day for WoW, imo.
    Regardless of how HARD stuff is, or not, I will not delve into.
    But how fun is it when everything only needs 20 hours to be cleared?

EDIT: I'm such a moron ._. I wrote "four months" instead of weeks ._.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Corgii
    Lol at all the European people saying 'show the US how it's done'... Funny how you're PROUD these guys get paid to have little to no life, spending hours upon hours getting no sleep to play the game.

Don't get me wrong, I love WoW. But it's really annoying to see people almost bashing another country over something so stupid and really, in the grand scheme of things, meaningless.
    what´s so wrong about being proud of "your team" (be it horde or be it european...) doing something good and winning a race even if the other team had a 24 hour head-start???

ppl get in fights and end up in jail after soccer games, where only 11 (not 25 like in wow) men/women do their best for only 90 minutes.... so tell me whos more fucked up? "real life" or the so called nerds?
    man you must be afraid that someone is burning an american flag here.... well guess what noone does... the just support their team...

well gz to Ensidia !!!
    i think classic was very different form now... not because it was more hardcore but because ppl did not know their stuff as well as ppl do nowerdays... look @ what you had to do in BWL for example for dd most of the bosses where just doing dmg and getting out of los some times ^^.... (allthough they had some good bosses like chromaggus ^^ remember how i farmed a nature dmg wand on my warlock for this)

ps: i don´t see you posting on any sports-forum that ppl should cheer less...

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Do have to say there is alot of hate on both side's in this post. I don't share either side's lesser intelligence. Friendly competition is one thing.. but to just up and hate on a guild or an entire other side (EU) is just childish and immature.

Grat's to a guild (whether it be US OR EU) that has plowed thru Ulduar that yes even on normal (easy mode) is significantly harder then naxxramas. I personally doing Ulduar see the difficulty change. It's a step up from the mundane, boring and nerfed to unholy hell naxxramas in which PREBC naxxramas was harder even @ 70 (imo).

May the best man win and get Algalon, and may they all start working on hardmode.

And PS. For those who go "they get paid to play" and "have no life". They only get paid for downing Ulduar. Once it's down for the week, they don't get paid to farm dailies, or level alt's for naxxramas. They also have job's! I know amazing concept in this world. And they especially have it better off not going thru a recession!

But that's just my opinion. An opinion from a gamer who used to be in a top Horde/World guild who back in the day played 12+ hrs 7 days a week when new content came out.

And for the guy who said "when hasn't a guild farmed a new raid in under a day". Apparently you are new and came in with the WOLK bunch who jumped on board. Starting from MC thru Naxxramas and even all the way up to PRENERF BT. None of the raids have been easier then naxxramas. You kid's now joining wow get a free/easy casual ride.. where ou can march into archavon and recieve T7 loot and even T8 now within 10 minute's. Please go to the back of the bus.

That is all!
    How to play a mage - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-jHePE6m1Y
    How to play a mage 2.0 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PP-Cmugn2rc
    How to play a mage 3.0 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ni3hOGV372A&feature=PlayList&p=D7C1E1D70FB5E1C0&playnext_from=PL&index=0&playnext= 1

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    -Albert Einstein

US Got owned badly there, they already owned over the half of the instance before eu even got servers up lol...

This is a hard raid...I say this because when my guild went yday it took about 20mins to get past the ulduar loading screen and then we all lagged and DC'd in there before we could even start the 1st boss, that shows that the raid really isn't to be messed with hehe
    Priest - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ghostlands&n=Yarmi
    Warrior - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ghostlands&n=Clo%C3%BAd

Quote Originally Posted by det
    Anything in the original Naxx? Or AQ 40? Or SSC, TK, BT, SWP?
    Like I said, he's one of the people who joined with WOLK and think's it's all easy and been easy.
    How to play a mage - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-jHePE6m1Y
    How to play a mage 2.0 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PP-Cmugn2rc
    How to play a mage 3.0 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ni3hOGV372A&feature=PlayList&p=D7C1E1D70FB5E1C0&playnext_from=PL&index=0&playnext= 1

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Exera
    Naxx1.0

The Four Horsemen alone took longer to be killed than all of sunwell(not counting waiting on gates to open) and ulduar put together.

PS:  They were finally taken down by a US guild.  Races are much more fun to watch when they take longer than the blink of an eye.

PPS: I wonder how many players out there are in the same boat as me, having had no opportunity thusfar to progress in Ulduar due to the instance servers crashing for hours at a time every night.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.