Thread: Help with UI

Help with UI

with 3.1 out i have to rework some addons. my DrDamge isnt showing up on my action buttons (using bartender4) or my tooltips (using TipTop) I looked at Drdamage options and its active and says its displaying, but nothing, looked into both bartender and tiptop and i dont see anything that would cause this problem. any help!!??

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Help with UI

Update your addons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tablemaker
    Yeah. It's funny how they reverse the whole thing. The fact of the matter is... if a customer created a scene in real life like they are in the forums, they would be removed from the store. No ifs, ands or buts about it.

Example: GC works at McDonalds. Some idiots walks up to the counter and asks for a Whopper. GC tells him they do not sell Whoppers. The idiot flips a nut. Calls GC off and throws straws at him. GC asks him to leave.

yeah i just DLed the newest versions ever everything....

DrDamage sucks, thats all.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

is there any other mod that dose the same thing? or at least shows some average stats for spells (dps, total average damage) on the buttons and/or tooltips?

your brain... Really, just get used to your abilities. Unless you've ebayed your account, it shouldnt be a problem
    main: Saitha - lvl 85 Druid (Feral/Resto)
    alt: Meluda - lvl 85 Hunter (Survival/Beastmaster)

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

DrDamage is dead. It hasn't been updated for quite some time, and the author of it has stopped playing WoW, and stopped doing addons. Nobody has stepped forward to take over the addon because of the sheer amount of work required to update it for each patch and hotfix. There is no other addon that does the same thing.