anti rogue and dk

Any anti rogue tips as elemental and against dk also thanks for all the help

Re: anti rogue and dk

spam poison cleansing totem for rogues and disease cleansing for dks? pop earthbinds all the time, spec into imp nova totem for the 2 second stun. Use your racials, Tauren-stomp, draeni-gift...etc. Shaman pvp other then resto has always been hard a lot of it is based on timing like, Trinketing out of a rogue KS, and thunderstorming then hexing right after assuming he/she doesn't pop CoS, against DK's force them to pop their AMS-anti magic shell early, then hex. Earthbound---always have your grounding totem up and nuke away

edit~if you can nuke down a DK's pets thats pretty useful too so they cant sac it. Remember when a rogue vanishes near you and you have your thunderstorm up use it! it'll get them out and knock em back.

alright stop.

panda time. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8iZM...eature=channel

EARTHBIND BRINGS ROGUES OUT OF STEALTH

with the ele roots of course

Very good to know. Didn't even think about it doing some bg's tonight and I can definitely think of some times it would have been perfect.

Seems like some good tips I'll have to take into consideration from Final_Rev as well. I probably don't use hex near as often as I should. Also, poison and disease cleansing totems were rolled into one so that became a lot easier to manage.

As for ele pvp, I've only messed around with it a bit before 3.1... now with it being my secondary spec I'm really looking forward to it. Enhance pve is my main spec. Now I just need to learn the tricks, rogue and dk tricks definitely included.
    "They don't like it when you shoot at 'em. I worked that out myself." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds

Objects in mirrors are your elbows.

Ciarra: Draenei Enhancement Shaman

Quote Originally Posted by Cirith
    Enjoy it while it lasts :P I don't think this is intended
    *French guy inside*
    *please forgive my poor english*

rogues are deffinately easier to kill now.

i am usually unable to break stealth with my earthbind, i assume its because of shadowstep.
    all i do is throuw down stoneclaw totem for the shield - take it untill cheap shot is done and then Tstorm [10 sec CD reduced by glyph] and trink out of kidney shot [this means they can use their combo points to just restun you right away] - flame shock - throw down earthbind to root - throw down imp fire nova to stun right after root ends - unload as much burst as possible - hex when necessary or save for after they blow vanish. during this time they will deffinately cloak of shadows and vanish, in which case, just pop ghost wolf and run away untill you believe cloak of shadows is over and repeat above explanation. at this point you dont have a trink so you need to time your Tstorm very well or rely on someone else to peel the rogue off of you.

DKs? just bend over and take it - pet stun, silence, silence, dead.

Quote Originally Posted by qae
    Enjoy it while it lasts :P I don't think this is intended
    why wouldnt it be? if we cant keep rogues away from us, ESPECIALLY if theyre in stealth, get the jump on us, dead

even with the root, its still hard to get away from em, =|

Ele's tricks against rogues (and any melee, for that matter) right now make us as balanced as we'll ever get. If they remove any of our abilities right now I'd hate to do it, but there's just no reason to stick around with the class.
    If you're havin' damage problems I feel bad for you, son. I got 99 problems but a crit aint one.

Hit me.