Guarded by the Light bug?

Anyone else notice their Divine Plea not refreshing? Been trying to figure out why its not working at all. I've tried respeccing, turning off addons, clearing WTF/Cache, the usual stuff.

In all situations, Divine Plea does NOT come off of CD. Right now it's not bothering me... even Ulduar 10 hits hard enough to make Spiritual Attunement keep me topped off. But this is a fairly large bug either way. Anyone have an idea?

Re: Guarded by the Light bug?

I don't think you understand how DP 'refreshes'.

It doesn't reset the cooldown on a melee hit, it makes the buff duration go back up to its starting time of 15 seconds.

That's the idea that I got from reading your post, if you mean something else, please explain further.
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrelbot
    CLEARLY this is blizzard ONCE AGAIN catering to casuals. Us hardcore have no problem with taking an extra 8 seconds to cast a basic camp fire. That's how it's been for years. This game just gets easier and easier, Blizzard may as well just hand out free camp fires all over the major cities at this point!

A post exactly like this one with the same name has already been made and replied to several times. Look at the top post on page 2 of the paladin forums. Its clearly explained there.

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

Hmm... I'll have to double check that when I'm off of work. From what I remember, nothing was happening. If that's the case and I just never noticed it, that's awesome. Thanks.

works fine.. you just fail.