Deleted

Bartender with dual spec different keybindings

Hellow,

Is there a chance u can bind different keys for each spec? i mean the spells and stuff changes in my bars but not the bindings like for instance i have in bar 1 button one, in my shadow spec SW:P binded to ALT+1. And in my Disc spec i want just to use button 1 on bar1, penance and bind it to G-key or something. When i try to do this bartender change this key also to my shadow spec. How can i get seperatly keybindings?

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Bartender with dual spec different keybindings

The key binding is set to the slot on the bar, not to the ability. So just set up your abilities in a way that works for both your Shadow and Holy specs.

Deleted

Bleh that sux, isn't there a way around it?

I guess then i have to change my bindings always then.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Especially since the keybindings are done by a different addon (LibKeyBound) that Bartender packages with itself, I believe. Sadly, that addon doesn't support profiles, but I guess it might be possible to use Reflux to make it do that - and then just macro your spec swap with the slash command to make reflux swap LKB to it's other "profile". But I'm not gonna screw with that. I've got a really nice keybinding scheme for my shadow priest that uses the same keys as holy soloing (but not holy healing).

Quote Originally Posted by Taryble
    Especially since the keybindings are done by a different addon (LibKeyBound) that Bartender packages with itself, I believe. Sadly, that addon doesn't support profiles, but I guess it might be possible to use Reflux to make it do that - and then just macro your spec swap with the slash command to make reflux swap LKB to it's other "profile". But I'm not gonna screw with that. I've got a really nice keybinding scheme for my shadow priest that uses the same keys as holy soloing (but not holy healing).
    Actually Bartender supports profiles or did you mean LibKeyBound?

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

LiBKeyBound is what I meant. Bartender does support profiles, but I don't believe those profiles include keybinding, since keybinds are done by a different addon that is actually independent of Bartender (since it's also used by Dominos for it's keybindings, and can bind directly to things in the spellbook or macro window).