Thread: Dual spec bug?

Dual spec bug?

Any other warrior out there dual spec'd Fury TG and something else. And when ever you log, get on a flight or enter an instance find your offhand weapon being unequipped?

Re: Dual spec bug?

i have another dual specc bug:
    I am tank and pve arms, and for some reason it wont save the last 7/11 skillpoints,
    so it will save everythind except for devaste and every skill below that, same with arms: it saves everything before mortal strike
    So everytime i switch I have to put those points back in and drag those spells on my bars again

I am currently Arms + Fury and I have noticed both of these bugs, but they seems to correct themselves as the night progressed.

First I noticed wen switching to arms from fury, like Bananengurke found, arms was only saved up to MS, I had to put thoise points back in after that, it only happened two or three time and each time after that, it was fine, even my action bars were saved perfectly!! (Blizz did well here, I'll admit that )

Also, a couple times when zoning back into Ulduar after a wipe as fury, I had the graphic showing on the right hand side of my screen saying that my weapon was broken, looked into my character sheet and I only had one equipped at 60/120. I looked into my bags and saw that my other axe was on 63/120.

The second one is kind of strange, but when i zoned in again after the next wipe, it was back to normal.

I guess we're just going to keep our eyes peeled before we engage any bosses and check that everything is as it should be, but so far mines seems to have corrected itself.

Good luck in with the bugs, and gl in Ulduar!

Hi

I've had that bug aswell and found out that it had to do with you having the confirm option turned on interface.

Go turn it off put in the missing talents and then save your build. I have not had recurring issues after that

Quote Originally Posted by MoHo
    Hi

I've had that bug aswell and found out that it had to do with you having the confirm option turned on interface.

Go turn it off put in the missing talents and then save your build. I have not had recurring issues after that
    I am quite unsure I understand you correctly. Could you please elaborate what and where to turn and save? I am having same issues when I am switching from fury to arms, not all talents seems to be switched and its annoying since I have to set bars also after talent change.

Quote Originally Posted by Decapitation
    I am quite unsure I understand you correctly. Could you please elaborate what and where to turn and save? I am having same issues when I am switching from fury to arms, not all talents seems to be switched and its annoying since I have to set bars also after talent change.
    There's a new option in the game menu, allowing you to set your talent points without allocating them (like in a talent planner tool) before explicitly clicking on "learn".

I have this bug as well (devastate and some other points always resetting) while having this option enabled - but disabling it didn't solve it for me.

The option is in interface and then the game tap

A blue post also said that sometimes it would apear that the talent was not there in the talent window but you would have it in your spellbook...but thats only if you had spend all your points

The other one worked for me- disabling confirm- reapllying talents and then save. Try it again and switch back and forth a bit

Quote Originally Posted by Bananengurke
    i have another dual specc bug:
    I am tank and pve arms, and for some reason it wont save the last 7/11 skillpoints,
    so it will save everythind except for devaste and every skill below that, same with arms: it saves everything before mortal strike
    So everytime i switch I have to put those points back in and drag those spells on my bars again
    Same problem I have exactly... Can't wait for the hotfix or patch to clean up dualspec.

I am specced Arms PvE and Arms PvE. While my PvE talent tree is fine, when i switch over I have nearly 20 points untalented (every single time) and When I DO finish the spec. I look at my talent tree and Mortal Strike is not "highlighted" as talented after selecting it. But I can still use it. . . weird and annoying to have to keep adding it to my action bar.

Balls Deep!!