26/13/32 dw try it

it ps bb bb ob ub
    it ps bb bb bb bb dc
    repeat

Re: 26/13/32 dw try it

I'm assuming it's something along the lines of http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?deat...6&version=9767 yes?

If that's the case, it looks like an ok aoe build, but on single targets you'll be better off using a more traditional 2h Unholy, or if DW is just something you have to have, 0/13/58 or 10/13/48 will trump this significantly.

Got somewhere better to put the talents in blood to get further down the tree? I'm assuming he wants Vot3W, which is sensible but its filler until you get to it. Use your head for something other than near mindless attacking of forum posts, maybe you'll get somewhere in life, or worst case scenario, help someone out on these forums. And if you mean maybe I should have put those points into rune tap / imp rune tap or scent of blood, maybe, but I dont see how either of those talents are relevant or useful to the conversation.

I assume you want to ghoule in Unholy, but then why Improved Unholy Presence? Aren't you playing in Blood Presence?

And then you could remove the 2 pts in Dirge to and you get 4 pts that could be placed in :

Bloody vengeance
    Abomination's might
    Icy Talon

your call.

And I think you should get something else than Glyph of SS ;D like maybe Glyph of UB? Or glyph of IT to make up for the Runic power you don't get from Dirge?
    *French guy inside*
    *please forgive my poor english*

It's not my spec guys, just following numbers given by the op. He's emulating the old 32/39 rotation that spammed Icy Touch, replacing IT with Blood Boil. Problem in this case is that on a single target 2 blood boils will not hit as hard as 1 scourge strike with the not yet popular 0/13/58 dw unholy build. So like I said, it's actually decent on aoe, but he's better off doing something else for single targets.

Inc nerfs if this pulls any kind of respectable dps. They don't want dw to succeed man :|

Cant believe I went through the effort of "fixing" the spec, but here goes anyhow....

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?deat...6&version=9767

Again, LIKE I SAID THE FIRST FREAKING TIME this spec and 2x BB < 0/13/58 1x scourge strike. Trash spec, literally, it will own trash or something.

wow wow wow .. i dont understand why ur all fighting! lol

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?deat...0&version=9767

what im rolling with ghoul/ps/it glyphs atm until i can get UB glyph reason for UB glyph is because 2nd rotation u can do ur DC for the rp dump

reason for BB if u have tried it at all... it hits for more then BS and crits for WAAAAY more then BS since its a spell.. AOE or not it crits and hits harder then BS

right now my range is 900-1800 non crit and 1800-3200 crits and yes i know using GF will screw rotation a lil but i might go back and put 1 in aboms might

Quote Originally Posted by Afallach
    It's not my spec guys, just following numbers given by the op. He's emulating the old 32/39 rotation that spammed Icy Touch, replacing IT with Blood Boil. Problem in this case is that on a single target 2 blood boils will not hit as hard as 1 scourge strike with the not yet popular 0/13/58 dw unholy build. So like I said, it's actually decent on aoe, but he's better off doing something else for single targets.
    Whoah, when the FUCK did the 32/39 spec spam IT?

You're a complete moron
    http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg198/asbyo/Punkinz.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Afallach
    so i guess BB cant hit a single target? plus i hate SS with a passion and will never spec into it.. yea it is kinda a IT spam but minimal changes but u know what it is a hella better option then playing unholy for the rest of ur DK life.

The Spec is about 15-25% weaker than deep unholy on single target dps it's even 5-10% lacking compared to frost dw specs...

and what frost DW spec do u speak of?

Quote Originally Posted by Parabolyc
    Whoah, when the FUCK did the 32/39 spec spam IT?

You're a complete moron
    If I'm not mistaken typical 32/39 rotation was along the lines of IT>PS>BS>BS>HB>Rune dump>IT>PS>IT>IT>HB>Rune dump, so you would be correct if you said that it isnt the IT spam fest that 21/50/0 Frost was, but using IT 4 times or more during the rotation, feels sorta spammy does it not? I know there were variations, but all of them had at least the 4 icy touch casts. That being said, go defenestrate your self.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamnyx
    so i guess BB cant hit a single target? plus i hate SS with a passion and will never spec into it.. yea it is kinda a IT spam but minimal changes but u know what it is a hella better option then playing unholy for the rest of ur DK life.
    I never said it cant hit a single target, I just said that scourge strike would hit a single target harder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetcheeks
    The Spec is about 15-25% weaker than deep unholy on single target dps it's even 5-10% lacking compared to frost dw specs...
    From the simulations and testing I've done on this spec, you are correct sir. Thank you for having a brain.