Thread: VoA's new boss

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: VoA's new boss

Quote Originally Posted by sd78
    The tears of Bad Players are DELICIOUS.

WAHHHHHH...WAHHHHHHH....I want everything in the game handed to me for doing nothing...WAHHHHHH...WAHHHHHHHHH...WAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!1
    Get over yourself first of all. I can see why alot of people do say something about this boss being hard. Not everyone in a guild can get together to do emalon, since it is dependant on when you have WG...this is obviously something many have forgotten. VOA is supposed to be puggable, design of the instance. Before you come back and say I cannot play...do wow armory search for zuxia on hyjal. Did it take work for the gear I have yup...do I out dps most other toons...yup. Do I normallly die..nope.

Quote Originally Posted by mcgenius99
    does not take brains really its more a gear check for dps ...have enough win don't have enough everyone dead

DPS check kinda.

Retard check for sure, all the pugs I've done since release people were idiots and couldn't understand the large add needs to die and split DPS on the adds DOES NOT work.
    3DS Friend Code: 1891-2236-0134

Emalon is interesting and is way harder for PU raids.

We killed it on the 4th try with my guild but i find a bit sad that Emalon is on the same tag than Archavon. It makes things really harder to get some items for your rerolls since a decent gear is needed now ^^

The Emalon encounter has received the following changes: The total health of the Tempest Minions has been reduced and Emalon’s Chain Lightning spell will now have a limit on the number of targets it can hit.

Booom
    Told you this would happen !
    "You win some, you lose some."