My Unholy Tank build and Rotation

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?deat...0&version=9767

The goal behind my build is to max out both UB and DnD Damage for max both single and AoE Threat.
    My rotation does not include DC Dump, but instead a chain use of UB every 20 seconds which would give Rune Strike some RP left for it to proc.

Start with: DnD - IT - PS - Pestilence - Dump RP (UB).
    SS - BB - SS - BB - Dump RP (DC).
    SS - BB - SS - BB - Dump RP (UB).

If anyone has any advice for improvements, please shoot.

Re: My Unholy Tank build and Rotation

Reaping is basicly a must as it will help a lot in rotations and extra attacks. Descecration is a waste imo, if you feel you want the ground effect then only put points in it if you need some to reach next tier talent points. Take imp unholy presence instead. A 15% walk buff is handy for picking up adds or something. I'm also not a fan of blood-caked blade. White are only a small perentage of your hits. Ravenous dead is better for threat.

Re: My Unholy Tank build and Rotation

Quote Originally Posted by IhazFailburgerz
    why not taking reaping?it does a great boost to your threat considering SS hits a lot harder than BS
    I gave a thought about it and tbh Reaping isn't as good to a tank as it is to DPS.
    The only thing it will help me out with is more SS to my target, but in AoE. It's useless.
    I never had a problem to single target like I had with AoE, so to me.. being an AoE tank spec is more of a priority than being single target spec tank. I wanted to use those 3 points else where to help boost out my UB / DnD AoE damage. So I used it in Desecration.