Auriaya - Crazy Cat Lady 10 man

Server: EU-Shattered Hand
    Guild:<NooN>
    Time: 23:21

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/1356/catwomg.jpg

Normal: Crazy Cat Lady
    Defeat Auriaya without destroying her Sanctum Sentries on Normal Difficulty.

Re: Auriaya - Crazy Cat Lady 10 man

And why should we care? cant people stop posting screenshots of these bosses already.. if it was algalon people might be interested..

Quote Originally Posted by jacce
    And why should we care? cant people stop posting screenshots of these bosses already.. if it was algalon people might be interested..
    Ooo smartass go back to school will ya?

i see you care, thanks for posting

Well we one shot that fight with a healer dying instantly to the cats (we didnt realize they pounced...) and so I dont think its that big of an accomplishment Sorry...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

feeling a great urge to post my opinions about every thread, not giving in to it though because it's weak.
    the ensidia ban was clever marketing

oh noes, someone is using engineering

Quote Originally Posted by Kanuku
    Its a nice achievement for you and your guild, but these forums are for world firsts, so really its meant for the important things. Hard modes that haven't been done yet or things that have only been done by very few. Its also to reveal new loot that we didn't know about, not a show off forum.

So thats why your getting criticism. Well done though and good luck for the other achievements.
    The perfect post, nothing to add
    Lock the thread before people start photoshopping that screenshot though

We just got this achievement too and we actually killed the adds.

There's a bug that will make the adds respawn and patrol outsied of the fight. You will get the achievement without actually fightning them.

15+ Year Old Account

Bigger accomplish if you have done Nine Life also