Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Priests mana regen in Ulduar, moar feedback!

I healed Mimiron as holy (my offspec) usually shadow.
    450mp5 while casting 27% crit after Moonkin aura, did not have any issues.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Barthilas&n=Strykie

Quote Originally Posted by Swedishcow123
    How are you a slacker if you end with more mana?

You can't always heal more than you do, I rarely stop spamming my spells and usually keep CoH and Prayer of Mending on cooldown and throw in hasted prayers and gheal when needed.

But I also balance my regen cooldowns and only go oom if the stupid fiend dies (Curse him!)

And the amount of healing you can do depends on how good your raiders are and the gear of your raiders.

Hell, first Deconstructor try this week we had a druid that did 600k(!) damage to the raid with light bomb, do you really think it's better if we heal that damage or we adapt and let him stand outside the raid? (Our strategy consists of bunching up and moving like lightning, usually we only get 1-2 ticks on the group)
    Id glyph it if its that big of a problems, its minor glyph btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkmassacre
    Id glyph it if its that big of a problems, its minor glyph btw.
    The Glyph that gives you 1k mana while your fiend gives back 10k-15k?
    Seriously, do you think that glyph will save my starving mana pool if he's really needed?

And fyi, ofc I have the damn glyph, not like we have any good minor glyphs (Lol levitate)

Quote Originally Posted by Swedishcow123
    The Glyph that gives you 1k mana while your fiend gives back 10k-15k?
    Seriously, do you think that glyph will save my starving mana pool if he's really needed?

And fyi, ofc I have the damn glyph, not like we have any good minor glyphs (Lol levitate)
    Then I would come to the conclusion that you have no idea of when to properly pop your shadowfiend, learn to prioritize your spells/abilitys in encounters better.