Ulduar prerequisites

Can anyone tell me what kind of equipment I should expect to have as an undead warlock to make it in Ulduar 10 man raids?

I have played for a few months and left my character with all epic items (except shoulders :[) from Naxxramas 10 man, and a few heroic items.

Nothing spectacular about my stats: 23% crit, 301 haste, 332 hit. Spell power was about 2.1k with a pet I think.

Will I get laughed at by snobbish PUG groups? On Al'Akir EU people treat the game in a strange way, they don't think they're playing with real people and getting kicked from pugs can happen

Re: Ulduar prerequisites

Quote Originally Posted by mcdoodles
    Can anyone tell me what kind of equipment I should expect to have as an undead warlock to make it in Ulduar 10 man raids?

I have played for a few months and left my character with all epic items (except shoulders :[) from Naxxramas 10 man, and a few heroic items.

Nothing spectacular about my stats: 23% crit, 301 haste, 332 hit. Spell power was about 2.1k with a pet I think.

Will I get laughed at by snobbish PUG groups? On Al'Akir EU people treat the game in a strange way, they don't think they're playing with real people and getting kicked from pugs can happen
    You will always find people who are snobbish when it comes to PUGs. 10 man Ulduar was designed to be started with 10 man gear from Naxx, OS, and Maly. Try to get the best items you can from the tier 7 content and reasonable people shouldn't have a problem. However, if you want to stay in the raid you should work on maximizing your dps rotation and be the best darn warlock you can. Gear has been easy to obtain, so just having stats isn't going to keep you in a group if your dps numbers suck.

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Ulduar prerequisites

Skill > Gear.

Your stats are fine if you know how to use them, and your raid leader knows how to buff casters.

R.I.P. YARG