Best mage spec for arenas??? Help me out here

Ever since I was a wee little lvl 1 mage, I've always been into the frost tree. Well, due to Blizzard and the ever evolving WoW, I'm finally at a point where I dunno what to do now. So, I come to you all in search of a possible answer...what is the best PvP mage spec...Arena Wise???? Also, with each spec, what is the rotation??? I figured I might as well ask as many ppl as I can to see what the general concensus tells me, so please...post away!!!!!!!!!

Re: Best mage spec for arenas??? Help me out here

How do I play my class, can you push my buttons for me please??????!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Malice83
    Guess I should've mentioned before the dumbasses got on here and started maching my post...I just got back from being overseas due to my military obligations so I missed a LOT of patches and changes, that is why I'm asking for advice, not because I can't play my class...

Deleted

http://www.arenajunkies.com/
    don't know much about the site, but i was told it's kind of THE arena-website, like elitistjerks is for pve or something.

Frost is the way to go, for the specs go to Arenajunkies.com and click on talents
    after that well there is no rotation just try to shatter combo "Target is frozen followed by a Frostbolt then insantly Icelance"
    and try to zerg a.s.a.p enjoy.

Hey, thanks a lot guys. I didn't know about that website but there is some great information on there...thanks for the help, I appreciate it!!!

If he legitimately was over-seas, which I have a handful of friends in the same predicament...

Dick move, man, dick move.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJosh
    Best mage spec for arenas???
    A dead mage

People ask for help and you reply with this? dude take your trolling ass elsewhere. Anyway like what everyone else said, frost is still king

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Baever
    If he legitimately was over-seas, which I have a handful of friends in the same predicament...

Dick move, man, dick move.
    This.

Also, Arcane seemed to be the "dominant" arena spec for a while, but it appears to have evened out, at least from what i see.

Arcane is, however, far from dead. For some inspiration with regards to arcane, search youtube for "Orangemamalade" or smt like that.

Personally, I prefer frost. Control and survivability, with short senquences of hard burst. A very enjoyable playstyle if you ask me.

Hey guys, thanks a lot for the posts, except for the douche who thought I was just QQ'in for someone to give advice. No I really have been away for that, but I appreciate everyones help on this...I think that from all the research on arenajunkies as well as your opinions and inputs, I guess for Arena frost is still one of the top contenders...maybe not the best, but one of the top spec's. Again, thanks you for your inputs and your advice guys and gals!

Go frost and stack haste. Armory Bottlegnomes of Arygos for a pvp spec

Because typing in arena mage in google provided none of what the above people said.

Because typing in arena mage in google provided none of what the above people said.
    Not all great PvP'ers make videos. I can vouch for Bottles, so can the rest of my server.

Any mages job in Arena is CC and DPS when available.

Hi I've been playing mage for the past season and frost is definitely the way to go.
    By going frost you get controlled burst, good CC and most of all one of the highest skill caps among classes.
    The spec to be is 20/0/51, the spec I play is this one http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#ofcbf0McZZAIMIobu0fdMfot.