Destro vs. Healers - Hard or easy?

A simple question. Also which healers are the hardest?
    Fool me once... SHAME ON YOU!

Re: Destro vs. Healers - Hard or easy?

I would say Pally and Priest. Drood is the easiest if u can time everything imo.

Easiest is Pally.
    Druids I actually find challenging because they just keep rolling their HoTs while running away in travel form like the cowards they all are, also can't seduce them in their tree forms.
    Resto Shamans can be annoying but if I can get them to half HP or so, I can usually pull off a seduce burst combo to end it.
    Priests are fuggin' hardest for me to beat, and by Priest I mean the Disc Priest. Those fuckers have WAAAAAAY too much survivability, I honestly think they're going to be the new S2 Druid.
    FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

If it dispels immolate it is hard. If it doesn't then you can drop it like a rock.
    Hide behind a little Bloodelf Paladin?!? Ridiculous! Make way for the Beef of Light! I will shield you, little ones, and should I fall, remember that I taste amazing with Mustard.

i can imagine that with succy it's not so easy, but with DC and felpup you can burn healers quite easily.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by frester
    i can imagine that with succy it's not so easy, but with DC and felpup you can burn healers quite easily.
    no

Quote Originally Posted by frester
    I found that if I have a DC while I'm trying to kill a healer, that healer typically lives.

PS: Where I come from DC means disconnect. I have no idea what the fuck your talking about.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Qqy
    I found that if I have a DC while I'm trying to kill a healer, that healer typically lives.

PS: Where I come from DC means disconnect. I have no idea what the fuck your talking about.
    he's talking about death coil.

also, someone posted above that a shammies ghost wolves were killing them...since when does an enhancement shammy qualify as a healer?
    BfA Beta Time

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle
    he's talking about death coil.

also, someone posted above that a shammies ghost wolves were killing them...since when does an enhancement shammy qualify as a healer?
    Ghost wolf to escape, not the enhancement talent.

Shammies have always been hellishly easy to take down for me. Same with Pallies. Of course I always have my felhound out, it REALLY helps

Druids start getting tougher because of the stupid amount of heals that go through HoTs. Priests are sometimes easy, but more often hard, ESPECIALLY disc. priests.

It's all about burning them down with the Backdraft proc. I usually Chaos bolt and then spam Incinerate. If they're still alive after that I just keep waiting on my Conflag CD. They may be able to heal through some of it, but when your stuff starts critting and have your felpup silencing them then that's when they die.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by thrawn8586
    Ghost wolf to escape, not the enhancement talent.
    then how does the escape mechanic "rape" someone?
    BfA Beta Time

I watched a desto warlock on my server beat, one after another, a holy paladin, disc priest, resto druid and resto shaman in like 10 seconds flat. They just blow up.

These are all 2300-2500 rated players.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Vallos
    I watched a desto warlock on my server beat, one after another, a holy paladin, disc priest, resto druid and resto shaman in like 10 seconds flat. They just blow up.

These are all 2300-2500 rated players.
    video or it didn't happen
    BfA Beta Time

...Are you kidding? I have 25k life and full deadly gear and a warlock can down me before I can do anything.

Is it really a stretch on your imagination that a warlock can blow up an 18k life healer with several stuns and a 15k burst?

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Vallos
    ...Are you kidding? I have 25k life and full deadly gear and a warlock can down me before I can do anything.

Is it really a stretch on your imagination that a warlock can blow up an 18k life healer with several stuns and a 15k burst?
    yes, because they sure as hell can't do that to me, and i'd imagine those 2300-2500 rated healers have better reflexes and survivability than lil ole me
    BfA Beta Time

Pallies are easy to burst through
    Shamans give me a bit of trouble, I can shut them down but when I go to kill them they heal too much damage.
    Haven't been up against a Druid since s4 but back then I used to chase them around whilst dotting up the other guy then quickly spamming searing pain and they couldn't heal through it.
    Priests have always given me hell especially disc ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Qqy

WTB clue

15+ Year Old Account

i am not going to say its easy but the best way to take down healer is push the fears. just throw them as them consistantly while not doting them but nukeing. its how i do it and this is my spec(full destruction sounds dumb but it works as long as u have imp out)

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warl...1&version=9806

start off when u fight a healer with death coil then shadowfury and fear n nuke'em. if ur spell dmg is good u will RAPE

Ty for all the answers. I just fear (no pun intended ) that once healers get better (and they always do when the game progresses), burst classes/specs will not be able to kill them.

Fool me once... SHAME ON YOU!