LF Addon to inform when diseases fade

Hellow fellow Death Knights. I am looking for addon that will notify me when my diseases fade from my current target. I am using Glyph of Scourge Strike and usually just spam SS without looking at disease timer. However, once in a while diseases will fade. And I need addon to alert me when that happens.
    I tried using SCT custom event and it worked, but there is a problem: I used "aura fade on target" and it happens every time target dies. Since the alert is visually impressive, seeing it every time target dies is annoying. I need it to play only when diseases fade on living target, not when it dies.
    Any help with special addon for that purprose or how to setup SCT?
    And no, I don't need bars or large buttons with debuffs. Just a visible text alert.

Deleted

Re: LF Addon to inform when diseases fade

Dot timer

its just a clearer way of keeping track of your DoTs/diseases
    hope that helps

After my own research I found out that addon SpellReminder, with careful tuning, provides exactly what I need. If anyone needs it: http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...-reminder.aspx. Good luck and watch your diseases!

In my honest opinion, all those addons suck. Ofcourse they do their job but are somewhat of a burden to look at.

My recomendation is using Power Aura's.
    Here is a movie from BigRedKitty demonstrating it for hunters but you can also use it for you own class (i use it for my priest and rogue).