Help on Mimiron ?

We're having some trouble with Mimiron phase 4. Phase 1 through 3 are pure farm (3 tries or so to learn them). But in phase 4, we have the following trouble : the lower part casts its Shock blast and the middle part casts its P3Wx2 barrage wimultaneously (or with a slight time offset). We don't know how to get through this : the tank moves, so the whole thing does too, and next thing we know we're all dead...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark
    I dont know why everyone expects thing to be rebuilt after a cataclysm. Last time i checked, earthquakes dont fix roofs.

Re: Help on Mimiron ?

have your tank either last stand+shield wall / guardian spirit etc through the shockblast, that way mimiron wont move and mess up the p2wx2 laser, we just did it this way on 10man just now and worked fine

I've thought about it but... Phase 4 is pretty long we should have about 3 or 4 P3Wx2 to avoid... And we're actually using Guardian spirit / Pain suppression / War's CDs to get the pahse 1 without emptying the healers' mana...

So... Phase 1 we have to hit 2 CDs... Phase 4 3 more... That's ALOT of priests...
    I dont know why everyone expects thing to be rebuilt after a cataclysm. Last time i checked, earthquakes dont fix roofs.

quick question about phase 3... do you guys just group up in the center circle spread out around him?

Phase 3 a hunter tanks the thing in the middle. Our raid is as far as possible from it, on one edge of the room. A tank tanks big and junk bots. The other kamikazes boombots (this is why we have to have the raid as far as possible )

we had a paladin tank, holy priest and a holy paladin (sacrifice and bubble) for phase 1, by the time phase 4 came, everyones cooldowns were ready again and it was np, you only need to soak the first shockblast, after that the tank can run out like normal and it wont affect the laser barrage