1. #1

    Hodir (HARDMODE) - Inner Sanctum - Silvermoon



    Buffed version: <2:30 mins

  2. #2

    Re: Hodir (HARDMODE) - Inner Sanctum - Silvermoon

    nicely done

  3. #3

    Re: Hodir (HARDMODE) - Inner Sanctum - Silvermoon

    Congratulations. Just the big bad Mimiron hardmode standing between you guys and Algalon now. Best of luck.

  4. #4

    Re: Hodir (HARDMODE) - Inner Sanctum - Silvermoon

    i tip my hat to you.

  5. #5

    Re: Hodir (HARDMODE) - Inner Sanctum - Silvermoon

    very well done, gratz

  6. #6

    Re: Hodir (HARDMODE) - Inner Sanctum - Silvermoon

    Quote Originally Posted by Nakriel
    Congratulations. Just the big bad Mimiron hardmode standing between you guys and Algalon now. Best of luck.
    No Hardmode council as far as I can tell, so they're not progressing towards key.

  7. #7

    Re: Hodir (HARDMODE) - Inner Sanctum - Silvermoon

    Quote Originally Posted by Avitus
    Buffed version: <2:30 mins
    does that mean:
    32m hp over 150 seconds divided on 23 dpses (for maximum dps, the other 2 being the tank and a healer) kept 9.3k dps per individual?
    Quote Originally Posted by cryo85
    Because the X-53 is cooler than the Homo Steed
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium
    [Banned] For trolling.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    =======<()
    BBBBBBBBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    You can't balance vuvuzelas.

  8. #8

    Re: Hodir (HARDMODE) - Inner Sanctum - Silvermoon

    Quote Originally Posted by Ares42
    No Hardmode council as far as I can tell, so they're not progressing towards key.
    You only need to kill the 4 watchers hard modes to get the Planetarium's key. So yeah, only Mimrion to go! I give them one more day to get Mimrion down...so they'll be on Algalon by Monday methinks....this should be interesting.

  9. #9

    Re: Hodir (HARDMODE) - Inner Sanctum - Silvermoon

    Quote Originally Posted by Dentoid
    does that mean:
    32m hp over 150 seconds divided on 23 dpses (for maximum dps, the other 2 being the tank and a healer) kept 9.3k dps per individual?
    You do get buffs during the fights, http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=62821 http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=62807 http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=63711

  10. #10

    Re: Hodir (HARDMODE) - Inner Sanctum - Silvermoon

    nice one!

  11. #11

    Re: Hodir (HARDMODE) - Inner Sanctum - Silvermoon

    Quote Originally Posted by Malfollower
    You only need to kill the 4 watchers hard modes to get the Planetarium's key. So yeah, only Mimrion to go! I give them one more day to get Mimrion down...so they'll be on Algalon by Monday methinks....this should be interesting.
    no..... you have to kill the Iron Council on hard-mode to get the quest so you can pick up each watcher's key and then you can fight Algalon

  12. #12

    Re: Hodir (HARDMODE) - Inner Sanctum - Silvermoon

    What ever you do... don't press the BIG RED BUTTON!!!

  13. #13

    Re: Hodir (HARDMODE) - Inner Sanctum - Silvermoon

    Good work IS.

    Gogo Algalon

  14. #14

    Re: Hodir (HARDMODE) - Inner Sanctum - Silvermoon

    Quote Originally Posted by Dumpapumpa
    no..... you have to kill the Iron Council on hard-mode to get the quest so you can pick up each watcher's key and then you can fight Algalon
    They got a head start on the rest for the next reset,
    The tics are down, no figuring out what to do just another good execution.

    That should give them loads of time headstart to do the Council HC, get the quest, get the key and start on Algalon.


    Nice work by IS, hats off.

  15. #15
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    114

    Re: Hodir (HARDMODE) - Inner Sanctum - Silvermoon

    Quote Originally Posted by Rullis
    Gratz! Did him 10man yesterday. Really easy boss ^^
    Try doing it hardmode ><

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •