Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: A few dr00d spells

Glyph of Tranquility - Reduces amount healed by 20% and increases mana cost by 15%, but you no longer have to channel to maintain the spell.
    Description: Basically makes tranquility a healing Starfall
    [/quote]Seriously?!? That would be SO OP.

Tranquility heals for 1k every 2 seconds, with a 65% healing coefficient (with Empowered Rejuvenation). With 2k Spell Power, that's over 2k every 2 seconds, or 1k HPS one each person.

Maybe if it reduced healing by significantly more. Or lasts two or three times as long, does the same total healing, no longer channeled. That might be okay.

Quote Originally Posted by superflystud
    Glyph of Tranquility - Reduces amount healed by 20% and increases mana cost by 15%, but you no longer have to channel to maintain the spell.
    Description: Basically makes tranquility a healing Starfall
    Seriously?!? That would be SO OP.

Tranquility heals for 1k every 2 seconds, with a 65% healing coefficient (with Empowered Rejuvenation). With 2k Spell Power, that's over 2k every 2 seconds, or 1k HPS one each person.

Maybe if it reduced healing by significantly more. Or lasts two or three times as long, does the same total healing, no longer channeled. That might be okay.
    With 1800 SP it does 4500 every 2 sec for 8 sec. So 18k hp per person (450k for 25 people, assuming everyone is in range). -20% healing would make it 14.4k per person (360k for 25). With a 15% mana increase that seems like a fair trade for not having to channel? because if you were to spam HT (I know, bad example) for 10 sec you would only do at max 50k - 60k, and thats assuming you crit every time.

15+ Year Old Account
    Logic is not Automatic, it can be denied.

Quote Originally Posted by axio
    With 1800 SP it does 4500 every 2 sec for 8 sec. So 18k hp per person (450k for 25 people, assuming everyone is in range). -20% healing would make it 14.4k per person (360k for 25). With a 15% mana increase that seems like a fair trade for not having to channel? because if you were to spam HT (I know, bad example) for 10 sec you would only do at max 50k - 60k, and thats assuming you crit every time.
    lol note tranquality only works on ur grp still, making it up to 5 people.

What I hope tbh is that they make it to affect at least 10 people in entire raid.

something like

Heals up to 10 raid members with the lowest health for 3k(not including SP) every 2 sec. If more than 5 people are affected the total Healing each person gets is reduced by 10% for each additional person.
    40 yard range,10 sec channelling(it is currently 8 sec channeled howev)

this would make it a lot more useful and remove the party limitations of the spell, which blizz are removing lately.

This roots idea is definitely something i've been interested in for a while. My idea for it however is somewhat like Sniper Training. After standing still for (5) seconds you gain the Deep Roots Effect, increasing your healing by (5)%. When you move/jump it cancels this effect. Obviously the numbers could be changed for ranks/OPness. This would get a nice balance since on fights like Razor, you'll have to move at some point. As a resto drood though, I feel like I need something to combat the changes in 3.1. Mana efficiency is fine, but we just don't have the tricks like other healers do (e.g. Tidal Force, Sacred Shield, Gaurdian Spirit). Our Oh Shi- buttons: Nature's Swiftness. Shaman have this, exactly this. Tranquility. Priests have hymn. So, i dunno, i guess HoTs are unique enough. Maybe just some sort of mitigation talent would be sufficient. Since Druids don't get that at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.X
    lol note tranquality only works on ur grp still, making it up to 5 people.

What I hope tbh is that they make it to affect at least 10 people in entire raid.

something like

Heals up to 10 raid members with the lowest health for 3k(not including SP) every 2 sec. If more than 5 people are affected the total Healing each person gets is reduced by 10% for each additional person.
    40 yard range,10 sec channelling(it is currently 8 sec channeled howev)

this would make it a lot more useful and remove the party limitations of the spell, which blizz are removing lately.
    "Heals all nearby group members for 3035 every 2 seconds for 8 sec. Druid must channel to maintain the spell."

Yeah it works with your "group", when blizz says group in wotlk it means party or raid, otherwise they specify "Heals all nearby party members" or "Heals all nearby raid members"

Tranquility only heals party members.

Please do not make the mistake of using poorly written Blizzard tooltips in place of having actually played a druid.

Quote Originally Posted by baseball
    Tranquility only heals party members.

Please do not make the mistake of using poorly written Blizzard tooltips in place of having actually played a druid.
    I do actually play a druid, but I haven't tested it with more than 5 people in range so I assumed that was it, never really use Tranquility anyway. Either way my point before still stands, the numbers just need to be changed to count for 5 people instead of 25.