DK DW Spec 16/53/2... someone please check this

Ok after spending umpteen amounts of gold on respecs (which im sure most of us have) i think i finally have a VERY good DW build. I'm sorry if this has been posted but i didn't see it anywhere.

This is the build that im currently using:
    http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#jfV0q...fzVostM:uLq0Mz

I have the [item]Titansteel Bonecrusher[/item] and a [item]Grasscutter[/item] for OH.

My rotation is sort of still being worked out. But for starters im doing PS, IT, Pest, HB.. then a combination of FS and DC. But I typically rotate the PS, IT, Pest, HB.

On the Ebon Hold dummies i can pull close to 3k dps and im pretty much pre-raid geared with only Valorous Hands and Heroism Chest all gemmed with either AP or STR.
    Warcrafter.net Link so you can see my gear:
    http://baelgun-us.warcrafter.net/Proctos

My Hit Rating is roughly 271, and buffed AP is about 3300 with my Crit being around 28% after buff. Expertise is 20.

Im wondering if there is anyway to squeeze out a little more DPS from this build so anyone of the crazy-smart minds in here that knows how to break down the smallest minute detail about the spec would be helpful.

Thanks.

Re: DK DW Spec... someone please check this

Well your specc is just the 2H specc with a few modifications. You would still put out more DPS using a 2H. But if you want to dual-wield i suggest, you work around your talents a bit. If you are pulling 3K on dummies without your HB hitting the other dummies, well gz, but you could do it easier and get even better DPS using a 2H.

Re: DK DW Spec... someone please check this

Well i know that going into the Blood tree typically means that you are developing a 2h spec, but with this build i was pulling about the same dps with a 2h weapon as i was DWing. At one point i had 2 pts in 2h Specialization and I didn't notice a huge overall difference.

One major thing that im getting from the blood tree is the high Crit rate and the extra AP which is very nice. In a 5/10man im able to get buffed close to 4500 ap, then if my mirror procs... well thats a nice amount AP to deal out.

Since its a deep frost build you get almost a third "On Use" trinket with the Unbreakable Armor spell. It buffs your STR by 25% for 20sec with a 2min CD. With my current 985 STR i get another 250AP added; its nice. Not to mention you also get the healing with the Rune Tap which can come in handy sometimes. I know its pointless if you are in a group with a healer but i had some extra points and just figured it would be nice until i/we worked something else out.

As of now ill be sticking with this spec since im doing more damage than the traditional 2h build. I guess im wondering if this is a spec that can be modified enough to make it beat out the traditional 2h spec.

Thanks in advance.

Re: DK DW Spec 16/53/2... someone please check this

The most glaring issue is that for full frost tree, Frost Strike is the most dmg move in your dps arsenal and should be your number one dmg dealer. By DW'ing, that removes a large portion of this damage. Even then, you should have the FS glyph since it still does more damage than DC.

Further, your rotation should start off with HB (and using the HB glyph) - again, not being able to use Oblit to shoot for rime procs hinders your dps.

It's always nice to see you thinking outside the box, but until our yellow attacks are put on a flat dmg table instead of a % of current wpn, 2H will be the most optimal source of dps for 3.1.