15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.

I was wondering...

Hey this is for a mate of mine who has a lvl 73 warrior atm and he is wondering what spec is the best to lvl as, should prot be ruled out as a lvling spec?
    Be grateful if you guys could post some links of specs to point him in the right direction.

Ty in advance

Re: I was wondering...

Prot is amazing spec for leveling. Ppl loves to run instances with prot spevved tanks and getting to group shouldnt be a problem. I myself leveled as a prot and its so easy, dont have to eat, never die and good damage output still

Re: I was wondering...

I don't know this for sure but I HEARD that UA tanking spec was FANTASTIC to level with. Otherwise I remember pre-titans grip fury was a bitch to level. And fury with prot gear may be useful because I solo old raids with it (albeit well geared). Prot was the easiest I ever leveled a warrior with arms was meh.

Anyway thinking about it UA has
    -Prot like defenses
    -def stance mostly
    -slight ability to tank
    -stun lock capabilities
    -mortal strike
    -and second wind
    which seems great for solo leveling though I haven't leveled a 4th warrior if I do I'll try that out.

Edit: When I leveled from 70 to 80 UA wasn't really thought about so noone had any idea. I did a normal prot build and it was fantastic for northrend