So today i got a email..

And that email said..

We are writing to inform you that, unfortunately, we have had to place a warning on your World of Warcraft account and temporarily suspend it:

Account Name: -----
    Type of Violation: Arena exploitation
    Details of Incident: Abuse of arranged arena matches to upgrade your team ranking
    Character Name involved: ----
    Arena Team involved: ------
    Consequences for Account: Account suspended for 72 hours, all PvP items from this season removed, all arena points removed and team rating was reset to 1500

yeah... never done any of that... is there anything i can do to try get my arena gear back because this is just bullshit. :/

Re: So today i got a email..

Reply?

Phone up Blizzard?

Research?

Quote Originally Posted by lash
    Type of Violation: Arena exploitationDetails of IncidentAbuse of arranged arena matches to upgrade your team ranking
    Theres your answer.

I must've gotten at least 7 mails saying the exact same thing as yours. I haven't been suspended once.

If you're really about to piss your pants, contact a GM ingame or even better, phone blizzard.

no this 1 is real i have been banned i cant log in.

Quote Originally Posted by lash
    yeah... never done any of that... is there anything i can do to try get my arena gear back because this is just bullshit. :/
    Judging by the pacified sound of your objection, it sounds to me like you actually did cheat and know you got your ass handed for it. So now you're looking for a way to reclaim your gear and reputation with players who know you and will hear about this.

It's either because of that, or because you've given up on trying to get things sorted. But then you wouldn't really post here I guess.

I for one would be severely pissed if I got banned for something I didn't do, and not stick with saying 'because this is just bullshit :/'

Quote Originally Posted by Aureact
    Judging by the pacified sound of your objection, it sounds to me like you actually did cheat and know you got your ass handed for it. So now you're looking for a way to reclaim your gear and reputation with players who know you and will hear about this.

It's either because of that, or because you've given up on trying to get things sorted. But then you wouldn't really post here I guess.

I for one would be severely pissed if I got banned for something I didn't do, and not stick with saying 'because this is just bullshit :/'
    Well i posted here since i was banned on the wow forums, so couldnt look for help on there

And i am realy pissed off having my gear removed for somthing i didnt do, i just thought i would post on here too see if anyone else had been banned for this before and if there was a way to get it sorted, its ok now tho because i found the webform and sent a mail.

I dont get why or how you could go so low to do that. I get some people want to get stuff, but there should be a limit to how desperate one can become over a game.

just call the helpdesk and ask for an explaination
    ...................../´¯/)
    ....................,/¯../
    ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
    ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
    ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')

they don't do this to random people, they do this to people they are sure that cheat. Enjoy yout ban wintrader, well deserved!

Quote Originally Posted by Decapitation
    they don't do this to random people, they do this to people they are sure that cheat. Enjoy yout ban wintrader, well deserved!
    Well all my team mates in 2v2 3v3 and 5v5 didnt get a ban or any items removed or any warning, (my team mate in 2v2 got team rating lowered also ofc) but i cant cheat on my own can i?..

anyway they gave me my rating back and gear now