Deleted

ShockAndAwe v4.31

Version 4.31
    Magma totem bar added

Version 4.30
    Fix shield bar showing when disable out of combat selected
    Fix for MW Bar disappearing after flashing when 5 stacks. This was due to Blizzard bug in the code to disable flash frames.
    In patch 3.0 disabling flash frames always made sure the frame was enabled in 3.1 the frame can end in a random state.
    Fixed timeout of shockbar not observing Reverberation setting, priority was bar wasn't.
    Fixed offhand weapon imbue warning when you didn't have an off hand weapon equipped - needs locale checked for DE, FR, TW, RU
    Updated haste to melee_haste & spell_haste in EnhSim export
    Updated all trinkets, totems and metagems in EnhSim export to use id's so should work for any item if EnhSim supports it
    Should now correctly export to EnhSim v1.6.8 and above everything bar EnhSim buffs

Version 4.22
    Disable spec change question until I get it working right its firing entering combat = wrong.

Version 4.21
    Remove tests for patch 3.1 as 3.1 is now live
    Fix stormstrike length
    Change Arena set bonus to 2 seconds for SS

Version 4.20
    Updated toc for patch 3.1

Version 4.13
    Added function to force Feral Spirits Pet tab to be visible - useful for seeing what damage they do

Version 4.12
    Added an enable/disable option
    Added a keybind for enable/disable option
    Added a popup box to ask when you swap specs if you want to enable/disable ShockAndAwe (box not displaying properly in this version)
    Fixed an issue with moving priority frame in combat was disabling the priority frame display this is due to the fact that
    Blizzard prevents addons updating scripts when in combat - it will still be disabled whilst you are in combat when you move it
    However it will start working again when you exit combat and re-enter.

Version 4.11
    Dropped LibAboutPanel as since it moved to GIT my SVN client does nothing but complain it cant update this library.

Re: ShockAndAwe v4.30

You're the man! Thanks a lot.

Re: ShockAndAwe v4.31

Please let me know what I'm doing wrong.

I'm using V 4.31 r196
    I disabled every other addon.

I can only get Maelstrom bar to come up, if I already have some charges and I go to interface and click off then click back on the maelstrom bar. Now when it comes on, it doesn't have the test name or the icon, despite those options being clicked. Plus when it expires or is used, it won't come back up unless I click off and on it again.

I don't know if it matters, but I only had shields, dogs, GCD, Magma and Maelstrom bars clicked.

BTW, love the way it handles Magma.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Levva
    Version 4.31
    Magma totem bar added
    lovely been waiting for this for ages, just kept on forgetting to refresh the bugger. Thanks a million!

Great work, but still the MW bar won't come up for me. Every other bar does, including the new Magma Totem bar.

However, I'm finding the priority box method for tracking MW really good. It's small, and I can move it to a better place for me to see easily. It's also very simple - LB icon comes up, bang, I know I have MW5.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by monkeysnarf
    Please let me know what I'm doing wrong.

I'm using V 4.31 r196
    I disabled every other addon.

I can only get Maelstrom bar to come up, if I already have some charges and I go to interface and click off then click back on the maelstrom bar. Now when it comes on, it doesn't have the test name or the icon, despite those options being clicked. Plus when it expires or is used, it won't come back up unless I click off and on it again.

I don't know if it matters, but I only had shields, dogs, GCD, Magma and Maelstrom bars clicked.

BTW, love the way it handles Magma.

Thanks.
    Hmmm, So you enter game with just ShockAndAwe and all the bars are working bar MW bar? Does it not work at all? Does it stop working after the first time it reaches 5 stacks? What do you mean by "test name" are you in move frames mode? Or are you doing /saa testbar? If its the testing bar that doesn't work tbh I've not looked near that in ages so surprised it would work at all. What actually happens if you use the addon in combat? Does the MW bar work? If not what point does it fail?

I did 3-4 hours testing on the target dummies adding extra checks into the code and eventually discovered that Blizzard broke the flash frames code. In patch 3.0 when you call to stop a frame flashing it always left the frame enabled, in patch 3.1 it might be enabled it might not. So I had to try to force it to be enabled again. It worked during my post coding testing so I'm not sure what exactly is happening that it isn't working for you.

If you can provide me with step by step details please, it may also be helpful to provide your saved variables file in <warcraft directory>\wtf\account\<your account name>\<server name>\<character name>\savedvariables\ShockAndAwe.lua I just need the contents of the file. Please don't post your account name etc here!! And importantly please remember what steps I need to take to reproduce the problem.

"Test name" should have been "teXt name". :-[

I started wow with my normal add-ons, on. DBM, Titan, recap, omen and SAA. I didn't have the maelstrom bar. I went and killed the undead just north the Argent area in Ice Crown. I didn't have the bar whether I was in combat or not. So I started stripping away add-ons. Nothing helped even when I got down to no other add-ons.

I did not have the test box checked. I did not have the move bars box checked.

So then I hit a mob until I got some MsW procs. I then stopped attacking so I wouldn't kill the mob but remained in combat. I went to interface and clicked off and then on the MsW bar. It came up, but no icon on the end nor the teXt name, Maelstrom. So the bar was up. Now once the bar expired, either through maelstrom time out, or the use of the charges, the bar didn't come back up. Also if I collected some MsW charges then killed the mob, but kept my charges, I could get the bar to come back up by clicking off and on again. Same deal with no icon or text name. Same also that the bar did not come back once that stack of maelstrom was done.

I also didn't dedect (not thoroughly though) any difference when checking or unchecking the other options for maelstrom, like 4-proc, 5-proc, sounds, etc.

I have a small issues as well. When I check the box for "Disable Out of Combat" the shield and magma bar disappears in and out of combat. Unchecking and rechecking those two bars does not bring it back.

Deleted

Ah now I did make changes to disable out of combat which I normally run with unticked. So it might be that it disables it all together and/or changing status doesn't change things.

Hey Levva, just tried to /saa export ... using 4.31.... it doesn't work atm... there stands only
    ###############################
    ## ShockAndAwe EnhSim Export ##
    ############