Poll: can som1 tell is frost good in pvp? i am not sure... see what do i think for frost

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Frost dk in pvp

Frost dk in pvp

i think this can do it in pvp.....
    http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?deat...0&version=9767
    so what do u thnik?  i thnik as a unholy your runes goes as hell......

Re: Frost dk in pvp

This is waht i use for some BG fun.

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?deat...1&version=9767

Mostile i have just 1 disease up, this build has no disease protection tho.
    You realy dont need DRM and Rune Tap alone is weak, need to be imp to be fective.

i thnik i need DRM for runes..... they go fast down .... with DRM i have more runes active... so i can more times hitt oblitaratte or something else..... that is how i thnik :P

Alright let's see...

1) Rune tap with out imp rune tape is useless
    2) DRM is not necessary
    3) Why 2 points toughness??

You do know right, that Frost Strike is the key to pvp in frost? Obliterate against plate = :'(

The other guys is a little better but i would still want runic power mastery just for more Frost strikes. The goal with pvp with frost should be to use as many back-to-back Frost strikes as possible.

These are just my thoughts, take them as you will.

ok thx... and btw what do u thnik about Icy talons? should i learn them? ???

kriS411

If you have at least 76 talent points you can concider Icy Talons, yes.
    (= no)

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?deat...0&version=9767

is what im using today for s6. Im doing 2s with a druid so CC and Control will be our main method.

killing dps, cc healer via cyclone cyclone bear charge HG cyclone when off dr
    by that time with 4+x (if rejuv gives me more and even more using quick obliterates) frost strikes and 50% of them guaranteed to crit (deathchill, KM proc at least 1 to save and start) while having Unbreakable armor on and a platinum disk activated and greatness timed to be in proc during burst..... Yea... thats alot of dmg.

Basically youre looking at Dk 101 for season 6. The only pts that are really movable are imp frost presence and chill to the grave. since i will wait and probably get max RP while i wait for my greatness to proc again i dont think i would need it that much

another setup spec is ghoul fs. its all preference but youd otn get +ap nor 15%+ dmg when FF is on or a free nuke (HB) but you get a ghoul and a ghoul stun and 3% more str.

Quote Originally Posted by Piakralj
    ok thx... and btw what do u thnik about Icy talons? should i learn them? ???
    I didn't go into it. But the biggest thing about dk's is that its all personal preference and how you like to play.