pvp resto trinkets

My shaman is still getting pvp gear, she's around 700 resiliance. I was wondering what trinket I should pair with my medallion right now. DMC:Beserker or Flow of Knowledge from Wintergrasp? Or any other suggestion.

By the way, my shaman is an alt so 25-man raiding gear is hard to come by. Especially now with Ulduar out.

Re: pvp resto trinkets

Are you doing general pvp, or arena?

If arena, what is your comp going to be.

You have to ask yourself a few things before picking a trinket.

Do I have mana problems?
    Are my heals not healing much?
    Is my crit somewhat low?

I would say get the Bandit's Insignia if possible. That's what I currently use.

With season 6 gear, we will be able to survive more damage, so you may want to get a spellpower trinket, instead of a mana and/or crit trinket, since earthshield may not be needed to survive in most situations.

Resil doesn't prevent you from dying. Keep that in mind when choosing a trinket.

Quitting the fail that WoW has become when Aion comes out. No point to play hardcore when any idiot can have the same gear as you.

Quote Originally Posted by Brokenmirror
    Are you doing general pvp, or arena?

If arena, what is your comp going to be.

You have to ask yourself a few things before picking a trinket.

Do I have mana problems?
    Are my heals not healing much?
    Is my crit somewhat low?

I would say get the Bandit's Insignia if possible. That's what I currently use.

With season 6 gear, we will be able to survive more damage, so you may want to get a spellpower trinket, instead of a mana and/or crit trinket, since earthshield may not be needed to survive in most situations.

Resil doesn't prevent you from dying. Keep that in mind when choosing a trinket.

I will be doing arena and my primary partner is going to be a Death Knight; I have a back-up partner that is a MS Warrior. Mana problems? Sometimes. I did take Mana Tide, I know that the scaling is poor and if you have a half way competent opponent it's only going to get one tick off, but I figured it may come in hand for those OH CRAP moments. Currently I have ~1700 sp. Which is about 2-300 less than the gladiator shamans that I've seen. But I'm sure stats come with gear. Sitting at 17% crit. Isn't the Bandit's Insignia the AP trinket? And like I've said, this is an alt, so the gear choice I have is somewhat limited.

Bandit's Insignia? http://www.wowhead.com/?item=40371?

700 resilience is a bit low for arenas, though its fine for battlegrounds. I'd push for 800 minimum for arena, probably more given that you're going to be the kill target in most arena brackets. Burst damage is still remarkably high, especially when combined with stuns.

Flow of Knowledge is too unreliable for healers imo. You need things that will get you through rough patches, and a random proc SP bonus isn't the way to go. It is an option though if you want your survivabilty to be more RNG-reliant than normal.

-resil + on-use SP trinket might be the best option for you.

I'd make a push for the SP battlemaster trinket though and get your resilience through other means. That and keep running PuG EoE for a shot at Living Ice Crystals.

pvp trinket + living ice crystals
    Val'anyr Completed: July 9
    Mimiron's Head
    Comablack @ magtheridon

Soul of the dead, on allergy meds so a bit out of it lol

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=40382

SP battlemaster is what you could use, but you may not have access to it. Or you may just not want to grind out honour when another season will have a better version :P

Quitting the fail that WoW has become when Aion comes out. No point to play hardcore when any idiot can have the same gear as you.