Conflag Damage Before and After nerf ..

Since ive had computer issues since 3.1 was released i have not had a chance to test out the new conflagate...

I was hoping that people could possibly give me an idea of what the damage was like before and after the nerf if you are full raid buffed and also in top end raid gear ?

thanks x

Re: Conflag Damage Before and After nerf ..

Before the nerf without my new trinket and life tap glyph, with dying curse proced and pyro while raid buffed, 19-20k crits were possible. Now, with Eye of the Broodmother stacked, lifetap glyph + 4pc and pyro and dying curse while raid buffed, 17-18k crits tops, and thats being lucky.
    Izzirogue of Tyrannosaurus Rekt - Hyjal | @izzirez

for me it went down from 16k to 12k

I dunno if I'm doing something wrong but I never saw numbers people were claiming:

2200 spell power and 19% crit

Was critting anywhere from 8-14k

Now with the same stats my crits jump from 6k - 10k

When both my trinkets proced, with life tap buff from four tier set, full raid buffed i managed to do 22k crit conflagrate before the nerf. Now with the same buffs 14k. Of course it's extreme situations with all the buffs up etc etc. My usual were 14k - 16k and now they are 8k - 10k

well this is an actually an easy math task

1)get average immolate tick, could be found in recount if you use that addon.
    2)multiply that average immolate tick by 5. thats your conflag dmg b4 nerf.
    3)Take %70 of that dmg (multiply by .7) thats your conflag dmg after nerf.

so basically;
    if your immolate ticks 2000 dmg average
    your conflag would hit for 10k ish and crit for 20k ish b4 nerf
    but now your conflag will hit for 7kish and crit for 14k

and this is a huge nerf for pve but it was retarded for pvp tho. it was coming but deep destro lost a lot of dmg

Last night on XT-002 in 25man Ulduar my highest conflag crit (according to recount) was just over 25k and my average was just under 12k. Sorry I don't have any 'evidence' to back this up but I have no idea how to transfer data from Recount to MMO.
    This is my armory link so you can see what gear I'm running with for these numbers: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...hoof&n=Neogeta

Quote Originally Posted by Neogeta
    Last night on XT-002 in 25man Ulduar my highest conflag crit (according to recount) was just over 25k and my average was just under 12k. Sorry I don't have any 'evidence' to back this up but I have no idea how to transfer data from Recount to MMO.
    This is my armory link so you can see what gear I'm running with for these numbers: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...hoof&n=Neogeta
    The heart takes double damage :>

Oh and... a screenshot of recount would be the easiest way

Sadly i only noticed this post after i deleted all the info from recount this morning ???. But with only this gear and not sure what trinket/life tap spell power buffs i had proc at the time, but in 25 man on 1st night of mimiron tries i had a 20k conflag crit.

Heres my gear anyway http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...rassil&n=Sands

And as you can see, only 2 bits of Ulduar loot. The rest is naxx 25 and not even BIS items for all bits. Had every raid buff inc flask+46 SP food going except for a crit chicken of doom. Couldve just been RNG tho maybe /shrug

i had a 22.5k crit the day the patch was out on ignis trash, i almost spat out my drink when i saw it, i new straight away that was gonna geta hefty nerf and even though it was nice it was to much. Even if it had stayed the PvE would have been damn awkward with the threat it generates.

I'm sure 1 shotting ppl in PVP would have been funny though.