Quick question about unholy pvp

What is the new pvp unholy build.. if someone could link me that, that would be great.. thanks ;D

Re: Quick question about unholy pvp

I wouldn't go unholy. It's all about frost this season.

Quote Originally Posted by montage

Oh really? Link a build. I wanna check this out

Build: http://www.wowarmory.com/talent-calc...00000000000000

For arenas, if playing with a healer, frost owns.

First, you won't get kited as much as unholy.
    Undispellable 50% movement speed reduction (chillblains), chains of ice causes frost fever (which then follows with chillblains) and
    you can freeze a target in place for 10 seconds (hungering cold).

Another nice perk is that you will no longer have to waste runic power on mind freeze and you won't have to worry about saving enough for it when it is off cd.

AND (the best part) you hit like a truck.
    With 3.1k ap unbuffed in full hateful/deadly gear I easily crit for 5.5 k with frost strikes, 6k oblits, and 4k howling blasts.
    Frost still does a heap of magic damage unlike blood and you don't have to deal with 120 shadow damage resists from priests.
    Also, deathchill and killing machine procs guarantee crits which is amazing for finishing players off.

Finally, you get two nice pvp utility cds. Lichborne, which makes you immune to fear, charm, or sleep effects for 15 sec and uba which reduces all damage taken based on your armor and buffs your strength by 25%.

Quote Originally Posted by montage
    Certainly looks this way, Loving how oliterate hits clothies for more than scourge strike ever did, i spent all my time as a DK in unholy but now it just doesn't seem as fun.

Frost all the way