Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Don't bother posting in the "official" WOW Forums

Quote Originally Posted by yaij9841
    I'm just going to say that it's not fine when it's healing is almost matched by blood pressence or fallen crusader. might be fine for blood but since it's ignoring some of the ways it use to work it's not fine for all. I particularly like how it doesn't grant more healing for having 3 diseases.
    The whole damn point is that it doesn't work the way its used to. Have you never experienced the nerf bat before?

Take the nerf like a Ret paladin. We only have 3 days of glory in 4 years where you at least have 6 months. We adjust eventually. Its not like the nerf is unjustified.

Just about 2 years ago I was playing a feral Druid

I had a self heal + massive dam/crits + huge armor that allowed me to level extremely quickly and beat pretty much any elite not 2 levels higher than I was. Man it was fun.

it was also stupid OP. Sure I cried on the forums - but lets face it it was deserved. Unfortunately the changes killed feral Druids in small format combat - killed em stone dead. Beat up by most classes - piss poor melee damage, consigned to OT role for the whole of BC. Never made it to where they should have been IMO.

And while the forums babies needed a smack the fact was they overnerfed the class. And that sounds quite a bit like the DK class now. I am not going to cry as the class needed a massive smack. I just hope that if they have overdone it they will actually tweak them back up. That however would be a first - so I am just watching this space.

Just when I decided to play my DK too. 10 more levels that would have been easy sauce. Oh well - maybe I should swap to that hunter i gave up on 2 years ago...

(nah - actually I think the OP is a crybaby like all the waaaah ret pallies - to the ground baby!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    The whole damn point is that it doesn't work the way its used to. Have you never experienced the nerf bat before?
    I have yet to see where they said it is not meant to be used as a tool for minor healing in the cases of frost and unholy. I have only seen that in addition to that it has ben turned into a main strike for blood and then it's healing was to be nerfed because of that. If you cna point out when and where a post says something along the lines of "Death strike is no longer a tool for healing but solely a dmg strike...." blah blah blah and a few e.t.c.'s Then i'll give up and just go and wish for the couple hundred gold or so spent on training the damn thing cause now it's useless.
    Signature not acceptable (e.g. too large), read http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-discussions-22/important-signatures/ - Regards, Olison

Are you all retarded?

THE ISSUE HAS BEEN FIXED...DS IS HEALING FOR NORMAL AMOUNTS AGAIN ON LIVE SERVERS!!!!!

Thank you. I found this out -by playing- three hours ago. What the hell have the rest of you been doing?

-oh...fix note is on the front page, btw.