Poll: Vote for your FAVORITE battleground

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Vote for your 2 FAVORITE battlegrounds

Share why you <3 your pick, and why you didn't pick another.

I voted for Arathi Basin, and Eye of the Storm because I love node capping & defending, the team sizes, and map layout/size. Wintergrasp is a close third, but due to the Horde usually having obscene HP with tenacity, and the vehicle-order cheat, it isn't in my top 2. Strands is my least favorite because I don't enjoy the vehicle dynamic and map layout. AV is another least favorite due to the occasional LONG runs required to get from one end to the other.

*I know there's another poll on this subject but it has mismatched subject/poll questions, leading to incorrect poll results, and the author doesn't seem like he's going to fix it.

Re: Vote for your 2 FAVORITE battlegrounds

Dude AV is aweosome like you run around and shit and there lots of people to kill and even if your pve specceced your still good for something since you do uberleet damage on vann and balinda its awesome.

AB is a lot of fun because I like the map layout. Also, slow-falling as a Mage from LM to BS or from BS to Mine is just too awesome.

Strand of the Ancients I like because it feels like I can actually make a difference in the game.

WSG all the way.

im sorry but ever since i went to my first BG ive loved WSG.

the problem is is that no one used to do it. but now omg i can get into WSG almost as fast as AV

IMHO the best BG is AB coz its not so big as AV and not so small as WSG. Landscape made by blizz is perfect, it let us use a lot of additional benefits like water walking, slow fall, far sight etc. AB req more tactics then wsg (wsg=pure zerg BG) but not so hard to score if u are alone as AV (i mean single player can do better in AB then in AV).
    2nd place - AV coz its EPICK ! )))) I mean all those pplz around and real bases akes it looks like we are rly fight for this land, when for single player its rly hard to turn way of battle grouped pplz (10-15) can do rly well def/atck actions there.

P.S. i like LWG but this stipid balance system and huge lags (it lags much more since 3.1 went live) makes it unplayble ;(

My english was bad, but since I left EU for my own loc. server it become even more bad. Sorry for leaving You, EU :P

Arathi Basin has always been an old favourite of mine, and has just always felt fun to me.

And Wintergrasp, in the rare moments where there's little lag and the sides are roughly even, the place feels very epic and almost perfect. (Improvements would to make the fortress to feel more like a fortress and to give a propper lore reason for why you're fighting there.)
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    But we're worried that logic might not lead to the best game.

Arathi Basin has always been an old favourite of mine, and has just always felt fun to me.
    Yeah, they did a good job making nodes visible from others, and not too far apart so you're able to rush to defend if players properly call out inc. Levitating from LM to BS is good fun too

AB and Strand.

AB and AV
    Priest - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ghostlands&n=Yarmi
    Warrior - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ghostlands&n=Clo%C3%BAd

Total Vanilla power
    WSG and AV

15+ Year Old Account

AV = Epicness, plus its always fun to mess everything up for the horde by defending Belinda. Always like fighting Drek before the last tower or 2 is capped, makes the fight alot of fun.

AB because, if you have a healer, you can essentialy run to a flag, rape everyone there and dominate. Soooo much fun to be strategic too.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.

15+ Year Old Account

I picked AV but in the old version because the current one sucks ass. I also picked WSG because its closer to an actual pvp battle than anything else.

Bgs are dead, ty Arenacraft. I used to like av and eots...
    Yes you are still the worst moderator on these forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    So unless you have a source besides your rectum, we'd appreciate if you didn't spread misinformation

AB - I just think I have most fun in this BG

pre-BC AV was the best but now its only good for honor grinding

EotS is boring, simply because when it came out it didn't feel like it brought anything new to the BG table.
    AV sucks, simply because you run and run and run and run and run and run and then kills some NPC's, boring.
    SotA is just wrong, no siege machines please.

I WSG cause it's simple and rather high-paced. The best BG imo.
    And then I like AB, also simply due to simplicity.

I want BG's where you face people. Not tanks. Not NPC's.

Would be easier to click the one I do not like (WSG), capture the flag was never my thing.

I do however like the resource races in EotS and AB, and the breaking through part of SotA (and to some extent WG).

Used to like AV.. Give it back plox.

AB / WSG

Sure would like to point out that WG is not a BG, though. plx2remove frm list k tnx
    Hunter
    Druid
    Rogue

I play teh easy classes lozl

Sure would like to point out that WG is not a BG, though. plx2remove frm list k tnx
    No. I realize it's not an official BG, but we regularly do battle there, earn honor, loot dead Horde scum, and as far as I care it's a battleground. Hell, I'd have added Halaa, and the Towers in Hellfire if I thought enough players cared about those.

What's the average queue time for WG? Two and a half hours?
    Hunter
    Druid
    Rogue

I play teh easy classes lozl

I choose WSG and AB. I really like WSG because it feels the most direct and simple out of all the battlegrounds. Plus, running as a flag carrier is one of the funnest times I have in PvP. Having the flag as a kill-me banner makes a fun survival game.