Poll: Vote for your FAVORITE battleground

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Vote for your 2 FAVORITE battlegrounds

AV and WG for me.

I just love the epic feeling of AV it truly feels like a war between factions trying to take out the others leaders. And the same is true for WG my server is almost always packed with anywhere between 2-4 raids full. Many of the matches are close and hard fought which makes them that much more fun. And the fact that we are fighting over a shot at the Vault guys makes the weekend nights very interesting with multiple guilds showing up to try to get there shots at the big guys that night.

There are still some places WG could be improved such as the lag, the rank cheating and tenacity balancing but it is overall my favorite pvp BG these days... especially since they have awesome rewards also!

arena

Voted WG & EotS but i can simply replace eots or wg with ab.. forgot about it damn :-\
    When We Ride Our Enemies..

I like AV because of it's epicness. There are tons of ways you can play AV, you can do some PvE and still help your side (like capping mines/turning in wolf/ram hides, etc). You can go choose to go O on D, D on O, O on O, or D on D; there's lots of ways you can fight.

WG is fun too, but I get some serious lag there, and as an Alliance member, we suck bad at all things PvP and sometimes lose even when we're on O.

WG is fun when teams don't turtle like tards.

AB can be pretty fun, but it can also be extremely boring and/or frustrating for players like me who feel obligated to stay behind and guard a node by myself after everyone has left to zerg something else -_-

Strands was fun at first, but it's one of those BGs that get boring quickly. Also, not a fan of that role reversal that stuns us half way and starts the match over in a different location.

EOTS is my least favorite because of the map, the entire zone is monochromatic purple, it looks bland and uninteresting. Plus lots of people cheat by blinking out of the bubble or w/e and capping before match starts.

FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Deleted

Look my night starts with WSG...WSG...WSG...WSG..WSG...then goes ...AB...AB...AB....AB....(clear mind for arena)
    then:ARENA after arena(shits happen in arena...me are angry,closing cell phone,put music(disturbed/drowning pool/slipknot/TxC/Rotten Christ) i'm WSGing all the way to the morning hoping a good enemy player stands in my way and play a proper pvp...Also its the ruthless and most sense based bgz...pure massive PvP and the best of...Rejuvenation to make me never oom
    Kisses to Mhuldoon,which i respect and i ve met him sometimes in Bgz as enemy,and he is great player. Also gz for his videos Are very containing.Soz i m trolling but i hope he reads it!

The original BG's are still the favorites...

add the option of pre-bc AV :P

15+ Year Old Account

Azshara Crater

The best Bg that never was.

Deleted

Hi i read these foruns almost every day, and only now i'll make my first post :P

Any new words about Azshara Crater?Will it happen someday?

And ya, Arathi is my favorite

The reason I rolled my Priest was to Mind Control people off the edge of the Lumber Mill in Arathi Basin.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Morthond
    add the option of pre-bc AV :P
    ^this otherwise its wsg x 2 for me

WSG because since there's only 10 people, I can get some nice 1vX battles going on.

AB for the same reason.

If I'm not actually PvPing, I'm not liking it.

AV because I enjoy how it use to be the day long battles, the actually having to turn in the items.
    The mass of people so i can move freely around their ranks killing the weaklings and stragglers
    <---Rogue

AB i have always enjoyed it since i had my first toon a hunter when you actually get a good even fight and not 5 caps and shit its amazing. I also love rocket boots with sprint and slow fall cape down to BS or Mine. When me and group from guild run we usually go up to Lumbermill with our like 8 guys then when bs looks like its in trouble we all parachute, slow fall, levitate down . I really want to see that from an alliance toon once like 8-9 horde flying off a cliff towards you lol
    Rogues don't have loyalties, they have contracts and their blades are purchased in gold.

I chose AB/SoTA just because they seem to be the most consistant for me on my battlegroup. It's not that I dislike EoTS or WSG (I actually enjoy them) but EoTS a lot of times isn't played as much as SoTA/AB on my battlegroup and WSG can lead into some really lame stalemates which suck.

I didn't even really consider AV. While it has been nice seeing horde actually go offensive lately (because of childrens week) I'm sure it won't last.

I chose AV and WSG. Personally WSG is only fun when in a pre-made group. Just jumping into a battle always seems to end up in a 2 hour hide the flag match.

I hope that in future patches/expansions we will see some of the same BG elements added to new maps. Much like the arenas are now, when you join a WSG Queue, you have the chance to randomly get 1 of 3 different maps. I think it would make each BG even more fun and it would simply be a matter of creating new areas not any new mechanics. I don't know about the rest of you , but it is hard to beat a good old game of Capture the Flag.

Do you guys think Blizz will put out any good old fashion capturw node/flag BGs like AB?I never go into Strands...

I Like every battleground except Wintergrasp

WG and SotA. Fuck yeah artillery and siege tanks.
    Jaded and cynical bastard, plain and simple.