Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Wow, AMS Nerfed to 50% now.

Quote Originally Posted by Vampyrr
    Other than 3Drake and 6 min maly?
    Since when did you need a DK for 3 drakes? We've done both 10 and 25's without them.
    6 min maly I can agree you want one DK for death grip, but bloodlust is still way more important.

I DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE TANKING PART OF THIS NERF. Clearly it was needed. Problem is, frost DK's get hurt by this a lot since they don't have a lot of survivability compared to Unholy and Blood, without doing as much damage as either spec can do in a short period of time.

This is going to be a trend, where tanking DK abilities get folded over and hurt in PvP as well. I will voice my opinion about this so people can have awareness. Maybe stop some of this before it starts.

3d os you could tank with a war lock so dks were not reqiured there... heh... anyways so many people in forums whine and complained about dks being sooo op and ya we were, so we got nerfed, and nerfed and nerfed, now they will continue to hit us with small nerfs until were on the lower spectrum of class balance. that is the main issue. everyone has there go-to cool-downs and no one likes it when they start getting nibbled away. I didnt arena last season because i tanked for my guild and didnt want to constanly be paying gold switching back and forth and also i try to maintain somewhat of a personal life. but i want to arena this season somewhat and it would just be nice if blizz could keep there f'ing hands outa the mix and let a patch sink in and really see what needs to be fixed. if after a few weeks dks are still 75% of the top 10 rankings then ya there is something that really needs to be fixed, but whats going to happen if were not and were at the bottom? (unlikely with the current build) but the point is that will happen if we keep getting niquel'd and dimed. maybe blizz woulda been smarter to open a larger PTR instead of just setting so many limits so they could keep all their secrets?

Quote Originally Posted by skaarrj
    I DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE TANKING PART OF THIS NERF. Clearly it was needed. Problem is, frost DK's get hurt by this a lot since they don't have a lot of survivability compared to Unholy and Blood, without doing as much damage as either spec can do in a short period of time.

This is going to be a trend, where tanking DK abilities get folded over and hurt in PvP as well. I will voice my opinion about this so people can have awareness. Maybe stop some of this before it starts.
    U mean besides your +25k hp plate gear with heals and cds that warrs and rogues dont have? ye i bet your right..

Re: Wow, AMS Nerfed to 50% now. (NOT ABOUT TANKING, PvP ORIENTED ONLY).

A dk crying that he is less OP

Am i allowed to laugh?

Dks are not OP, as soon as everyone learned their abilities, ways were found to kill them just as easy as any other class. l2p before QQ.

Quote Originally Posted by campyourbody
    if after a few weeks dks are still 75% of the top 10 rankings then ya there is something that really needs to be fixed, but whats going to happen if were not and were at the bottom?
    U can then always go talk to a warrior for comfort and hugs..

Quote Originally Posted by ruambivalence
    Dks are not OP, as soon as everyone learned their abilities, ways were found to kill them just as easy as any other class. l2p before QQ.

CASTER? LOLOL AMS LOLOL CRIT LOLOL MIND FREEZE LOLOL CRIT LOLOL GHOUL STUN OMG AMS HAS WORN OFF LOL STRANGULATE LOLOLOL

Generally, if you want to PvP, you spec what is viable. If Frost just means gimping yourself, maybe you should consider respeccing. It's a sad thing, I know, but it's the merciless truth nevertheless.
    You don't see a lot of Fire Mages or Combat Rogues running around in the high brackets either.
    Planning is for amateurs.

Quote Originally Posted by MooReturns
    U can then always go talk to a warrior for comfort and hugs..
    i dont want comfort and hugs, i want blizz to get their shit together and balance the damn game. lmao id love warriors to be a challange, it gets boring face rolling warriors in bg's. well no it dosnt but still would be alot funner all around if the game was balanced and indvidual class's didnt get nerfed into the ground because they were op. and were not hugely over powered, i think alot of it is people whineing about not being able to /kill everything they come across. buff some other class's im cool with that bring us down a notch im fine with that but make all the class's meet in a good median and give it a chance to soak in to see if it worked.

Yeah let's whine about warriors now, why go BG? Yey I'm free honor!

Quote Originally Posted by IhazFailburgerz
    right then let's trade unbreakable armor for evasion, chains of ice for hamstring, heart strike for mortal strike and strangulate for blind.
    where the f**k is your point?
    different classes are different
    he was calling you a baby because DKs still have massive amounts of survivability. Just FYI.

And why the hell would you trade CoI for Hamstring?
    " 'A real man makes his own luck.' - Billy Zane, Titanic " - Dwight K. Schrute

he was just saying that other class's have similiar mechanics, and to the post about casters vs dks from the obvios caster, you have abilitys to counter half the shit you whined about, then the other half of the shit wouldnt matter if you played correctly.

right then let's trade unbreakable armor for evasion, chains of ice for hamstring, heart strike for mortal strike and strangulate for blind.
    '

except when my cds are off im in standing in 5k armor leather while your cds off u have 3-6x~ more armor depending on presence + death strike heals

and warriors dont have any of your precious def cds

I love how the longer WOTLK goes on, the less I can tank Sartharion. Changing this back means TT/Shadron buffed breath can 1-shot a Death Knight straight through AMS. That is dumb beyond belief. I will never understand why they designed an encounter around massive cooldown usage, and then complain that the encounter is being handled that way. Guess I better hope that Ulduar tank gear starts dropping more.

Oh and the constant and neverending nerfs to every class based on PVP is getting REALLY old.

different classes are different classes but still dk's have more survivability than any other melee class even ret pally which is mana based hybrid.

the problem is you listed everything and mentioned something similar to it, the problem is dk's have more tools for pvp than any other class in the game with no mana like restrictions. That's what made dk's op, if you can't understand that no point in tryin to explain.

regardless nerfed Dk's are still going to be favored over warriors n pvp so stop qqing we all get buffs and nerfs, dk buffs are just overdue. You want to talk about Ret got nerfed 5 weeks consistantly and you know what, all pallies agreed it was fun while it lasted, but we WERE op. get over it.

That was quite a bad comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by distantarray
    different classes are different classes but still dk's have more survivability than any other melee class even ret pally which is mana based hybrid.

the problem is you listed everything and mentioned something similar to it, the problem is dk's have more tools for pvp than any other class in the game with no mana like restrictions. That's what made dk's op, if you can't understand that no point in tryin to explain.

regardless nerfed Dk's are still going to be favored over warriors n pvp so stop qqing we all get buffs and nerfs, dk buffs are just overdue. You want to talk about Ret got nerfed 5 weeks consistantly and you know what, all pallies agreed it was fun while it lasted, but we WERE op. get over it.
    respect for this pally.. im off this thread before my dk hatred tops the charts :P

i don't care, my point was that DKs got stuff that other melees dont have and viceversa, so comparing rogue armor with death knights armor is dumb
    But it is nevertheless a nessecity if one strives to understand the balance of the game.

mooreturns i tried looking you up in armor because you seem to talk like a idiot. so i did and im assumeing your name is moo and your a warrior so i found one match and ya well not impressed my dps off-set is better than your main tank spec (or so im assumeing thats your main spec) and you gem parry.