Evaluate my Ele rotation

I never seen any post talking about using ES on thier ele rotation, i just wonder why. Here is my rotation:
    _ FlS, Lava, CL (if multi mobs, if not just LB), LB, ES when it up, Lava if up, FlS

The reason i put ES in rotation because it's instant cast and i use Glyph of FlS.
    Here is my armory as well:
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...nde&n=Tarosami

Re: Evaluate my Ele rotation

your ES, even tho instant, still causes a global cooldown of 1.5 seconds .. which in turn could be used to cast another lb or cl, resulting in a much higher output of dmg.

tossing out an earthshock here or there in a situation where you will need to move is fine, but dont use it in your standard rotation.

check the FAQ shaman sticky post for the optimal rotations, which vary depending on your amount of haste.

thx i will try to test it again

until you manage to scrounge up 530+ haste, you should be weaving in CL every time its up, keeping FS active at all times and getting LVB off as soon as its off CD

The only time u would need to use earthshock is if u were in a counter-spell rotation, otherwise it will lower your overall dps

Quote Originally Posted by Cryon
    The only time u would need to use earthshock is if u were in a counter-spell rotation, otherwise it will lower your overall dps
    exactly

This work of art was made by Paz.

Quote Originally Posted by taro
    I never seen any post talking about using ES on thier ele rotation, i just wonder why.
    Because it's not worth it. FS is the only shock that belongs in Elemental rotation. Otherwise, think of shocks as situational and Enhancement ability.

Not to be a complete ass, but how did you get 4/5 valor....best shield, and a great weapon...yet you're far under hit cap, gem'd terribly, and throw earthshock in your rotation?
    I'm sorry but I just rage when I bust my balls to get gear and do dps and I see things like this.