Algalon the Observer sounds

I was playing around with the .MPQ files and found couple of sound files from Algalon. Someone most likely have already posted these to somewhere but I was unable to find anything so I was thinking to make a topic.

NOTE: THIS TOPIC CONTAINS SOME SPOILERS ABOUT ALGALON THE OBSERVER. PLEASE CLOSE THE TOPIC IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HIM!

Type these lines in-game to play these sounds.

/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\AlgalonTheObserver\\UR_Algalon_Summon01.wav")
    Translocation complete. Commencing planetary analysis of Azeroth.
    /script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\AlgalonTheObserver\\UR_Algalon_Summon02.wav")
    Stand back mortals. I am not here to fight you.
    /script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\AlgalonTheObserver\\UR_Algalon_Summon03.wav")
    It is in the universe's best interest to re-originate this planet, should my analysis find systemic corruption. Do not interfere.
    /script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\AlgalonTheObserver\\UR_Algalon_Aggro01.wav")
    Your actions are illogical. All possible results for this encounter have been calculated. The pantheon will receive the observer's message regardless outcome.
    /script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\AlgalonTheObserver\\UR_Algalon_Berzerk01.wav")
    You are... out of time.
    /script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\AlgalonTheObserver\\UR_Algalon_Berserk02.wav")
    Do not worry about my faith Bronzen. If the signal is not transmitted in time the re-origination will proceed regardless. Save your world.
    /script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\AlgalonTheObserver\\UR_Algalon_BHole01.wav")
    Beware!
    /script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\AlgalonTheObserver\\UR_Algalon_Slay01.wav")
    Loss of life unavoidable.
    /script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\AlgalonTheObserver\\UR_Algalon_Slay02.wav")
    I do what I must.
    /script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\AlgalonTheObserver\\UR_Algalon_Space01.wav")
    See your world through my eyes. A universe so vast as to be immeasurable. Incomprehensible even to your greatest minds.
    /script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\AlgalonTheObserver\\UR_Algalon_Special01.wav")
    Witness the fury of cosmos!
    /script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\AlgalonTheObserver\\UR_Algalon_Special02.wav")
    Behold the tools of creation!
    /script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\AlgalonTheObserver\\UR_Algalon_Timer01.wav")
    Analysis complete. There's a partial corruption in the planet's life support systems as well complete corruption in planet's defense mechanisms.
    /script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\AlgalonTheObserver\\UR_Algalon_Timer02.wav")
    Begin up link. Reply code: Omega. Planetary re-origination requested.
    /script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\AlgalonTheObserver\\UR_Algalon_Timer03.wav")
    Farewell mortals. Your bravery is admirable, for such flawed creatures.
    /script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\AlgalonTheObserver\\UR_Algalon_Death01.wav")
    I've seen worlds bathed in the makers flames. Their their denizens fading without so much as whimper. Entire planetary systems born and raised in the time it takes your mortal hearts to beat once. Yet all throughout, my own heart, devoid of emotion of empathy, I have felt.... NOTHING. A million, million lives wasted. Had they all held within them your tenacity, had they all loved life as you do...
    /script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\AlgalonTheObserver\\UR_Algalon_Death02.wav")
    Perhaps it is your imperfection, that which grants you free will, that allows you to percivere over all cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titan's own perfect creations have failed.
    /script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\AlgalonTheObserver\\UR_Algalon_Death03.wav")
    I've re-arranged the reply code, your planet will be spared. I can't be certain about my own calculations any more.
    /script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\AlgalonTheObserver\\UR_Algalon_Adds01.wav")
    The stars come to my aid.
    /script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\AlgalonTheObserver\\UR_Algalon_Adds02.wav")
    I lack the strength to transmit this signal. You must hurry. Find a place of power, close to the skies.

I am sorry for possible errors since English isn't my first language and I most likely missed some words. Feel free to correct if you spot an error.
    "Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one."
    - Clint Eastwood

Re: Algalon the Observer sounds

Thanks.

I've got a question; does other players around me, in my praty/raid or overall, also hear these noises, or just me?
    Goozelina The Light of Dawn, Spaced Invaders.
    Twisting Nether EU.

Just you

And also, here is a video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2MwblTnb-g