Thread: Noob question

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    lolzor

Noob question

Hi, please don't start flaming me but where do you turn the t8 tokens??? thank you

Re: Noob question

same place as the t7 tokens

lolzor

and where do you turn those??? :-[ :'(

Elitist Group addon. Tells you what GS won't!

Deleted

No one could answer this question ingame in dalaran or /2 ?

lolzor

can you just please answer??? pleeaaase?

They vary depending on type of armor, hence why i linked wowhead, you'll get your answer quicker there.

Elitist Group addon. Tells you what GS won't!

I refuse to believe someone this genuinely stupid got a token for any piece of tier 8. I feel bad for blizzard that this content is being beaten by someone so stupid. I feel bad for his guildmates that they have to raid with someone so stupid, and I feel bad for him for being so fucking stupid.

Dalaran is not a big city. I found everything day 1. It's not hard, and if it's 'too laggy' you shouldnt be raiding either. Embarrasing that you somehow managed to acquire a tier 8 token before I did...find it for yourself.

lolzor

treasy...i'm sorry for you, I currently dropped wow becouse it was eating my life and i was just CURIOUS...Anyway thx Savarea

Quote Originally Posted by PBitt
    Dalaran is not a big city. I found everything day 1. It's not hard, and if it's 'too laggy' you shouldnt be raiding either. Embarrasing that you somehow managed to acquire a tier 8 token before I did...find it for yourself.
    embarrasing indeed because you have always been a way better person than lolzor
    the ensidia ban was clever marketing

oh noes, someone is using engineering

Quote Originally Posted by treasy
    I refuse to believe someone this genuinely stupid got a token for any piece of tier 8. I feel bad for blizzard that this content is being beaten by someone so stupid. I feel bad for his guildmates that they have to raid with someone so stupid, and I feel bad for him for being so fucking stupid.
    Win.
    I hate /2 Where can i turn in XX token.

Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)

I'm honestly frightened by what is taking place on the BlizzCon forum.

YOU !! managed to get a tier 8 token ? Damm you must have a damm good guild if even people like YOU get this. Let me guess none of your guildmates knew where it was ?

Um, ebay?

lolzor

Quote Originally Posted by lolzor
    treasy...i'm sorry for you, I currently dropped wow becouse it was eating my life and i was just CURIOUS...Anyway thx Savarea
    RE U DAMN BLIND????? ???

RE U DAMN BLIND????? ???
    WoW was eating your RL wich means you play allot and should know where to go and stuff ? i still smell e-bay and feel DEEPLY sorry for your guild for having you.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by treasy
    same place as the t7 tokens
    Your answer was already posted when you asked yet again. It saddens me that you got T7 without ever turning in a token if you couldn't determine where you turn your T8 in after being told "same place as the t7".

lolzor

i'm not playing wow since wotlk appeared??? R U BLIND???(AGAIN)

15+ Year Old Account

RE U DAMN BLIND????? ???
    i'm not playing wow since wotlk appeared??? R U BLIND???(AGAIN)
    Which one of these posts are we to read that you quit playing WoW during Burning Crusade? You don't just go from T6 in TBC to T8 in WotLK so people assuming that you have turned in a T7 token are correct in assuming since that's the most logical assumption. You're just retarded if you think you go from blues/greens to T8....or you ebay'd

Please don't tell him... Attracting this kind of player will lead MMO-Champion forums to being as bad as official forums.