1. #1

    Haunt Bug not fixed!!

    ( FIXED in 3.0.8 ) Haunt not working on second mob. Situation: Haunt and then dot mob 1, Haunt and then dot mob 2. Haunt #2 causes haunt #1 to expire and heal you but haunt #2 doesn’t seem to do anything and when it expires it doesn’t heal you.

    This is noted as “fixed” in patch 3.0.8, but it's not! I have this bug. Any ideas?


    Edit: This is not always, but often!

  2. #2

    Re: Haunt Bug not fixed!!

    what ideas are you expecting us to give you??

    it's a bug, go report it to blizz end of story

  3. #3

    Re: Haunt Bug not fixed!!

    Quote Originally Posted by frester
    what ideas are you expecting us to give you??

    it's a bug, go report it to blizz end of story
    Maybe, just maybe.
    He wants to know its not just him before he makes a QQ post ?


    ASS
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)

    I'm honestly frightened by what is taking place on the BlizzCon forum.*

  4. #4

    Re: Haunt Bug not fixed!!

    Yes I want to know, if there are others players who can comprehend this bug. ._.'

  5. #5

    Re: Haunt Bug not fixed!!

    it's not a bug you cant have more than one haunt at a time even if it's not the same target.

    but btw with dual spec

    you should have you affli build for single target and a kind of destro one for multi mob situation and add burning figth.

  6. #6

    Re: Haunt Bug not fixed!!

    No thats not correct. Most times the two haunts on different targets are healing both. The first haunt heals directly when the second flys to the mob. And after the next mob dies the second haunt heals correctly, too. But not always, and THATS the problem!

    Sorry about my english, I'm german and very bad in that. xD

  7. #7

    Re: Haunt Bug not fixed!!

    Quote Originally Posted by steroni
    it's not a bug you cant have more than one haunt at a time even if it's not the same target.

    but btw with dual spec

    you should have you affli build for single target and a kind of destro one for multi mob situation and add burning figth.
    Obviously has no idea what he's talking about. I haven't seen this bug yet although I havent necessarily been looking for it either. Hopefully they fixed this in 3.1.1 today.

  8. #8

    Re: Haunt Bug not fixed!!

    I'm pretty sure haunt was changed the patch before 3.1 so that it only effects 1 target at a time. If you cast it on a second mob it will be removed from the first. I really don't think its a bug

  9. #9

    Re: Haunt Bug not fixed!!

    Quote Originally Posted by tatertot
    I'm pretty sure haunt was changed the patch before 3.1 so that it only effects 1 target at a time. If you cast it on a second mob it will be removed from the first. I really don't think its a bug
    OMG, yes the first haunt will be removed and heals the player, thats correct. But the second Haunt doesn't heal, but it should heal, too!

    It must be a bug. Sometimes the second Haunt does heal the player, and sometimes it does not.

  10. #10

    Re: Haunt Bug not fixed!!

    With Living Bomb it works:
    - You can have only 1 at a target at the same time
    - When you have it on Target 1 and put it on target 2 nothing happens on target 1
    - When It runs out it explodes

    So the bug is the first one healing you when it is removed by the 2nd (not dispelled), not that the 2nd one doesn't (because it already did)

  11. #11

    Re: Haunt Bug not fixed!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Leialyn
    So the bug is the first one healing you when it is removed by the 2nd (not dispelled), not that the 2nd one doesn't (because it already did)
    But most times it works and both haunts do heal me. ^_^ I thought THAT is correct.

  12. #12
    High Overlord Undead_Warlock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Lawrence a RL version of Undercity
    Posts
    127

    Re: Haunt Bug not fixed!!

    its not a bug you being able to use it on 2 mobs is the bug. its meant for one at a time. either way the best high amount of mob damage you can do is if you spec in destruction. shadowfury and rain of fire are great aoe.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •