Thread: Hateful honor?

Hateful honor?

So will the hateful and some of the deadly gear (bracers,rings) be available for honor/bg marks come S6? It would be nice to have some starter gear with resilience for my PVP toon when she hits 80.

Re: Hateful honor?

Hatefull will have same prices as Savage have now. Deadly will have same prices as Hatefull have now. Furious will have same prices as Deadly have now.

Not 100% sure. But think that's what they said.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostmane&n=Darkk%C3%AEller
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Chromaggus&n=Darkkillerrs

Quote Originally Posted by zcks
    Rings and neck piece maybe but its very doubtful that blizzard will release a full epic pvp set again for just honor because they stated that they did not like the fact ppl could afk and grind honor and as much as they have tried to do to solve the problem alot of ppl still leech honor that way and other ways.
    What they will most likely end up doing is lowering the ratings that are required to purchase the season 5 gear.
    you are wrong. As of s6 you will be able to buy full hatefull with honor.
    And you know.. some people were already leeching Valorous badges being dragged in 25-man raids to get full hatefull..
    *French guy inside*
    *please forgive my poor english*

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by zcks
    Rings and neck piece maybe but its very doubtful that blizzard will release a full epic pvp set again for just honor because they stated that they did not like the fact ppl could afk and grind honor and as much as they have tried to do to solve the problem alot of ppl still leech honor that way and other ways.
    What they will most likely end up doing is lowering the ratings that are required to purchase the season 5 gear.
    Just do WG everyday.. The honor you get each WG is insane.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

For some reason they keep forgetting to add weapons for honor ???

Quote Originally Posted by Dustdevil
    For some reason they keep forgetting to add weapons for honor ???
    Its Blizzards way of forcing Arena or Raid on everyone :P

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Beaavis
    Its Blizzards way of forcing Arena or Raid on everyone :P
    True.. but it still sucks though.. I mean.. not even heroics drop some decent daggers (I R Rogue =P)..
    Only 2 "normal" heroics (so non-raid) drop daggers.. 1 blue.. 1 epic..
    So for casual pvpers (no arena, no raid) you can get some nice gear.. But weapons = a definite NO..

Thanks Blizz..

Quote Originally Posted by Jimec
    True.. but it still sucks though.. I mean.. not even heroics drop some decent daggers (I R Rogue =P)..
    Only 2 "normal" heroics (so non-raid) drop daggers.. 1 blue.. 1 epic..
    So for casual pvpers (no arena, no raid) you can get some nice gear.. But weapons = a definite NO..

Thanks Blizz..
    Craft titansteel shanker. Every class pretty much has a titansteel weapon they can craft for themselves when they hit 80 now, no reason not to do so.

And you should check the nice epic weapons (same lvl as titansteel) you can get easily by doing argent tournament daylies
    *French guy inside*
    *please forgive my poor english*

Quote Originally Posted by qae
    And you should check the nice epic weapons (same lvl as titansteel) you can get easily by doing argent tournament daylies
    Yeah you can get one in like 2 weeks worth of dailies. One week to get champion and then a little longer to get the seals needed. They're pretty strong weapons, comparable to early naxx 10 drops or Heroic epics.