Poll: Are you still specc'd as fury?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Fury spec.

Zakkon

Fury spec.

I used to be arms for a while, but then I realized I am missing out on so much extra bonus stats from dual wielding that extra 2-hander. Also 10% Damage reduction doesn't seem so bad to me, If you think about it: it's actually balancing out the damage charts. Dual wielding 2-handers without any penalty seems overpowering to me, it's got to have one weakness. You do not need any required specified weapon either unlike Rogue assassination/combat (Daggers/fists) and Arms warriors (Axes, maces, swords) And in general it's just pure ownage to dual wield 2-handed weapons, and looks 100% badass.

Re: Fury spec.

exactly my thoughts haha nice one! i also tried arms but came to the conclusion that its very rng for me... i dont like to press whatever cd comes off first and slam in between. so i will just keep on fury even if im not always #1 anymore but thats not a big loss, fury is still more fun for me!

Actually, I find Arms to be more fun than Fury (but that's the whole point of making Arms and Fury even, everyone has a preferred choice). I like being GCD bound and having to pick every attack I do, it's a lot more involving (I could faceroll through DPSing as Fury and still top meters pre-patch).

I do think Titans Grip needs a penalty but it just feels that ive lost more than 10% DPS..it looks like about 15-20%, but if it is actually balanced then nvm, bein balanced is good enough

A number like 10% not sounds to me like a number that came in-game after crazy maths and tones of brainstorming for balance ...

I mean 10? why 10?

Sounds to me like 1 persons decision

Deleted

My first post here. I've stayed as Fury. might play around with arms as an off spec but ill keep with Fury through the good and bad.

well personally i respecced arms, but thats not cuz of the fury nerf, but rather cuz of the arms buff
    sucked to be in battle stance and rend/slam/overpower/execute all the time but now that i got used to it i like it a lot more than fury tbh^^
    but i guess thats mostly because i used to play arms as lvl 60 and 70, so thats a matter of personal preferrence imho

Believe it or not I think they were trying to take into account how much fury warriors are going to scale in ulduar and beyond.

Anyways I did switch over to arms in 3.1 like all of the "sheep". My reasoning was that

- I always try and stay the spec for maximum DPS in a raid / Max PvP performance. I don't want to have to gimp myself. Plus for a while fury was cool because of how cool looking titans grip is.

- I wanted a change when 3.1 came out. I was thinking of staying fury for a bit but the more I looked at arms the cooler it seemed. I'm really glad I switched now because it's a lot of fun.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

I kept bouncing back and forth between Arms and Fury and tbh...Fury still rapes Arms in dps PvE encounters.

Arms is just too dependent on having Taste for Blood and Execute procs up to be really that viable in PvE.

And also...Ulduar...there are no stand still tank and spank bosses, so that really hurts arms with wanting to rage dump with slam and it's cast time, even if it's .5 seconds.

Arms has become great in PvP though, very nice and I like that aspect about it, but Fury is still the best PvE Warrior spec there is.

when leveling and for the most part of being 80 i was arms and have always loved it over fury but the guild i was in needed me to switch to fury for rampage but now that we have another warrior after patch i am back as arms and loving it more then before

Quote Originally Posted by Kopasetic
    I kept bouncing back and forth between Arms and Fury and tbh...Fury still rapes Arms in dps PvE encounters.

Arms is just too dependent on having Taste for Blood and Execute procs up to be really that viable in PvE.

And also...Ulduar...there are no stand still tank and spank bosses, so that really hurts arms with wanting to rage dump with slam and it's cast time, even if it's .5 seconds.

Arms has become great in PvP though, very nice and I like that aspect about it, but Fury is still the best PvE Warrior spec there is.
    Well... you make "wanting to rage dump" sound like "rage" = "in heat" :
    It's not like, you HAVE TO dump rage and if anything, you can always throw in a Heroic Strike here and there...

Personally, I haven't found any problems with DPSing moving targets - they are usually slower than you so in-between instant attacks you can pause for .5 seconds to slam ... it's not hard